• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • King Of Sideways
    • Jul 2008
    • Bundaberg Australia

Wet Floor

Hi guys recently brought a 1995 3.5L pajero.... With the use of A/C for long periods of time i began to notice a wet patch on the front passengers side floor all lets for air con are clear with no blockages and and the drip tube running from the condenser is clear and running straight down and the one way valve type piece on the end is in perfect condition.... Any suggestions would be great as i am young and rather unexperienced

Thanks in advance Longy
    SOLD NJ 1995 GLS 3.5lt 5 spd 210,000km- 150lt long range fuel tank, 32" Maxxis Bighorn Muddies, Custom painted black&White Patrol offset Sunnies, cat back exhaust system 2.5" up front 2 1/4" at the back, Ironman 2" lift all round, aftermarket steering wheel, and head unit , auxiliary battery housing.
  • psproule
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • Googong, NSW

I thought it was all wet now?

Look for a blocked air con drain tube.

Have you drained all the oils yet?
    (referring to thread in other section where he dunked it)
    Last edited by psproule; 10-08-08, 10:37 PM.
    2016 Mitsubishi NX Pajero GLX
    2011 Landrover Freelander II SD4

Comment

• matt_gqpatrol
      • Sep 2007

If you have checked the tube then inspect the box for cracks, or hole... Seen the same prob in a Falcon and it was a crack in the box, somebody kicked it way to hard.

Comment

• liam
        • Feb 2008
        • chadstone

hi one other thing to check to see if the heater core is not leaking

Comment

• Lambie
          • Jul 2007
          • Victoria, Gippsland near Sale

May not be the AC ? - has the wet patch always been associated with the AC use ? Could rain have been involved? Some discussion in the past about leaking firewall gromets that led to passenger WET FEET.
          If its the AC there would have to be a leak? Hang upsidedown and look for the highest point of drips/moisture - to work out the problem.

The above has been posted by an idiot - beware of imitations!!
          Lambie
          NJ 1996 ITD GLX (poverty pack) with a couple of extras, ARB bar, dual batteries plus redarc, Glind shower, some roo spotties, running 235 85 R16 AT's for the road and MT's for the tracks, tweeked torsion bars, Free wheeling front hubs, Poly airs and prodegy electric brakes for the camper, GME radio thingy, Long range tank, cargo barrier, have I really spent all this on my bus??

Comment

• edmund
            • Sep 2007
            • pajero

Longy, I had the same problem as you. Same vehicle too. What you need to do is ti disassemble the front air con tube which runs from the inside to the outside. On the firewall. Take it out and then put it back in. Its a factory problem. I dont know why, but if you notice the water runs from the firewall and leaks internally.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X