• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1Stretch#
    • Sep 2015
    • Brisbane

2005 NP Pajero Fuel Gauge Problems

Hello guys,

Can anyone help me out with and annoying fuel gauge fault. About 1 year ago my fuel gauge stopped registering properly below half full. Have just got a second-hand sender unit fitted (as cannot get new anymore) with no joy and also had an auto electrician touch up some suspect joints on the back of the gauge itself with no joy. Was told may need a full dash replacement? Tying to avoid this. Any help appreciated as running off the odometer driving me crazy
  • m1s3ry
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • Kalorama, VIC.

What happens when it gets below half?

Normal problems with these are the r10 resistor on the back of the cluster or a dented fuel tank, which you can't visibly see with the plastic bash plate on.
    Steele Perkins (#1263)
    NP Pajero with added goodness..

Comment

• Pajero V76
      • Sep 2015
      • Brunei Darussalam

Originally posted by 1Stretch# View Post
      Hello guys,

Can anyone help me out with and annoying fuel gauge fault. About 1 year ago my fuel gauge stopped registering properly below half full. Have just got a second-hand sender unit fitted (as cannot get new anymore) with no joy and also had an auto electrician touch up some suspect joints on the back of the gauge itself with no joy. Was told may need a full dash replacement? Tying to avoid this. Any help appreciated as running off the odometer driving me crazy
      Try this web, maybe will help you about it. http://www.pajero.guru/how-to-fix-th...-nm-2001-1003/

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X