• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kiwipajero
    • Aug 2009
    • South Island, NZ

Introducing myself

Hi Pajero Enthusiasts

I thought that as I'm new to this game, I would introduce myself.

My name's Josh and obviously I'm from NZ. I'm a forest manager and mainly look after several forestry gangs (planting thru logging) in the lower South Island.

Myself and my family are huge Pajero fans, over the years owning 11 between us-ranging from the old 86 thru to a new one (all fantastic!)

My newest addition to the list is a 2000 SWB 3.5l V6 Exceed. I bought it for work, with 70K on the clock. All exceed extras, leather seats/heated/electric, sunroof etc etc. Came from a 'towns person' in absolutely immaculate condition...and with 20inch chrome wheels!

I'm now converting it to a very capable bush/hunting/work truck. Attached are some pix for you to comment on/'criticise'.

Current mods are; 16x8 Advanti Alloys, 32 Inch Kuhmo Mud tyres, Safari Snorkel, free flow air filter, 'rage' free flow exhaust, roof racks, 6mm custom alloy sump/trans guards, ARB bullbar and 9000lb winch. 40mm lift kit on its way as we speak....+ many more planned.

Anyways, thats me...and my truck. Looking forward to sharing wisdom with you all.

Will upload some more photos as I take them-of bullbar fitted etc.

Remember...they were built to be used!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kiwipajero; 25-08-09, 03:52 PM.
    2000 NM SWB Exceed, Leather heated seats - aahhhhhhh, DVD/Pioneer sound system, 16" Advanti alloys, 32 inch Kuhmo Mudders, Custom 6mm alloy sump/trans guards, Safari snorkel, Rage Exhaust System, Thule roof racks, ARB winch bar, 9000lb winch, 60mm lift kit......what next???????

"We'll keep our cowsh*t in the country...You keep your bullsh*t in the city"
  • dolphin
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2008

Hi Josh, wellcome to this great Pajero Forum. i am sure if you ever need help this is the place to come. your newest rig looks great and you have some good gear fitted as well, i ,ve allways thought of the extra power the short wheel based models must have compared to the long wheel base models as the less total weight the shorties have must provide something good . when you going to fit a bull bar and some spotties ?
    NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

• kiwipajero
      • Aug 2009
      • South Island, NZ

Cheers dolphin. I've got an ARB winch bar , with a 9000lb warn winch fitted, put it on last week. Havent had it out and tested it yet tho! I see you have ironman suspension...how do you find it? Ive ordered some, but obviously it takes a while to be delivered over here to nz. I find my SWB very nimble and it will go more places than a LWB in my view, in terms of power...its definately a bit faster. Look forward to sharing stories/info with everyone.
      2000 NM SWB Exceed, Leather heated seats - aahhhhhhh, DVD/Pioneer sound system, 16" Advanti alloys, 32 inch Kuhmo Mudders, Custom 6mm alloy sump/trans guards, Safari snorkel, Rage Exhaust System, Thule roof racks, ARB winch bar, 9000lb winch, 60mm lift kit......what next???????

Comment

welcome, an SWB is the only way, i have a Warrior (special UK edition) with a lift and muds, its great.

Comment

• icysyrup
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2007
          • USA

Welcome to the board. I have always liked the shorties. Nice looking rig you have there.
          03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• kiwipajero
            • Aug 2009
            • South Island, NZ

Thanks...can't wait to get it all finished. However the list never ends I've heard...

Comment

• likatiger
              Valued Member
              • Apr 2008
              • WAMBERAL NSW

Great rig & photos Josh, welcome to the club. Its quite amazing what you find out on the forum whether you are looking for that info or not, some just comes in handy later down the track so to speak.
              Cheers
              NW Platinum MY 2012 DiD auto, Pearl White, Safari snorkel, full tint, all plastics, reverse sensors, H/D tow bar, spare wheel lift, full leather seats & trim, GME uhf, home built storage, dual battery, ARB Deluxe bar, Lovell HD springs with Ultimate shocks.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X