Clear All
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

NW Paj dresses to impress.

Official release *17th October.
    'Loved that car'

*Note Release Date was changed by Mitsubishi to the 24th October.
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club
  • Aussie_Dan
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2010
    • Cairns

Interesting!
    Any pictures yet of what we can expect it to look like Dave?
    2004 NP DiD GLX, 5 spd Manual with SMF, ARB Bullbar, Ironman 12000lb winch, Lightforce Genesis lights, Airtec Snorkel, 81L LRA tank, Unifilter, GME 3500 UHF, Redarc elec brake controller, ARB dual Batt tray with 60AH Deep cycle Batt & Redarc Isolator, Bushskinz Sliders, intercooler and sump guards, Lovells raised HD springs, Polyairs & Bilstein shocks, Milford Cargo Barrier, Philips +100 globes, 2nd set of rims with 245/75x16 Bighorns, Waeco 60L Fridge & a Cavalier camper trailer!

Comment

• Pickle
      Administrator
      • Jun 2007
      • All over Oz

Originally posted by Aussie_Dan View Post
      Interesting!
      Any pictures yet of what we can expect it to look like Dave?
      Sorry Dan, no pictures allowed until the official release .
      But will have a few for you after that and how well it went
      Dave
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Pearcie
        BushSkinz 4x4
        • Nov 2007
        • Wattagans

mmmm 4-3 ey I get the feeling it is another update probably with new motor and some cosmetic changes. Oh well time will tell, I may need to start saving for an update rather then mods..........

Dave your making us very jealous, not only did you get to see it but also drive it as well....... wish I could of swapped shoes with you for that day

Cheers,
        Kieron
        2012 Holden RG Colorado LX 2.8L Auto "Rad Rado"
        Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]

Comment

• Pearcie
          BushSkinz 4x4
          • Nov 2007
          • Wattagans

Just talked to the Mrs and the NW is on its way....... She said I just have to sell a HUGE amount of gear and will have to sell both cars and probably get the base model.....So in other words it could take a while

But if it doesn't have a new motor I won't touch it until it does....

5 days of sheer driving pleasure I bet Dave

Cheers,
          Kieron
          Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Comment

• justcruizin
            Valued Member
            • Jun 2008
            • Brisbane

Originally posted by Pearcie View Post
            Just talked to the Mrs and the NW is on its way....... She said I just have to sell a HUGE amount of gear and will have to sell both cars and probably get the base model.....So in other words it could take a while

But if it doesn't have a new motor I won't touch it until it does....

5 days of sheer driving pleasure I bet Dave

Cheers,
            Kieron
            So when do the sales start Kieron??? Its been a while and i'm sure there are a few of us that has some cash just burnin holes in the pockets Think I will have to just dream on with an NW!

Cheers Mick
            08 NS 25th Anniversary Limited Edition DID Auto, MM TBar, TJM T13 Bar, Airtec Snorkel, Redarc Dual battery, ORU 12000lb rope winch, Bushskinz Full Bash Plate set, Uniden UHF, Narva 175 spots, HD(F) & SD(R) Lovells, Bilsteins, Dynapro ATs, Diff and trans breathers, Poly Airs, Ridge Rider Awning, Eagle Camper Trailer, Engel 40 lt, Waeco CF110

Comment

• Pearcie
              BushSkinz 4x4
              • Nov 2007
              • Wattagans

looks like I could trade both vehicles for about $43,000 so I only need to find another $17,000 or so which will take a very very very long time to save. I should probably wait 6 months or so anyway because if it is a new motor their may be some kinks to iron out. Eitherway looks like I will be saving for the NW rather then the mods....

Keen to get my hands on one as quick as possible though so I can design up the new gear if required.

Sales ey.... Just up to you guys to ask and if there are enough guys for a group buy I can talk to the Minister of War and finance and see what sort of deal I can get for you guys. Anyway best PM me or post in the commercial section..... don't want to dampen the enthusiasm in hear about the new model with talk of bash plates

Cheers,
              Kieron

Comment

• Odie
                • Oct 2009
                • Tassie

Free download service repair and owner manuals of your car. manuals for vehicle SUV 4X4 Toyota Honda Mercedes Nissan Suzuki Ford Jeep Mitsubishi.
                Attached Files
                2009 Ironbark VRX DiD Auto. 3000kg tow bar.
                Modifications: Polyairs, MMCS Overide, Prodigy Brake Controller, DBA T3 Rotors/Factory Pads

Comment

• gjh1967
                  Valued Member
                  • Dec 2007
                  • Lake Macquarie

Odie

That's an interesting bulge in the bonnet there. Makes me think its got a top mount intercooler.

Cheers Glenn
                  2003 NP 3.2 DI-D LWB 5spd-DVD Entertainment unit-Narva 175 blue's-Side Steps-Uniden UHO15SX-Garmin GPS16 and Oziexplorer-ARB On Board air-Polyairs-Airtek Snorkel-Khumo KL78's-Headrest DVD players- Ironman Lift kit- 12000lb winch- Dual Batteries - Redarc isolator-Bushskinz intercooler guard.

Comment

• geoff&vi
                    Valued Member
                    • Nov 2009
                    • Brisbane

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                    Sorry Dan, no pictures allowed until the official release .
                    But will have a few for you after that and how well it went
                    Dave
                    Dave,

Is the NW as big a step up from the NT as it was from the NS?

Geoff
                    GONE - 2010 VRX DiD Silver
                    NOW - 2012 Prado Kakadu V6 Auto. Opposite Lock bar, Runva winch, Front locker, Bilstein shocks & 2" Dobbo Coils, Lightforce 240's, Scangauge, Dual Yellowtop batteries with Traxide controller, GME 3440 UHF, Featherlite Awning

Comment

• Phil
                      Valued Member
                      • Aug 2008
                      • Sydney

Originally posted by gjh1967 View Post
                      Odie

That's an interesting bulge in the bonnet there. Makes me think its got a top mount intercooler.

Cheers Glenn
                      How good would it look with an EVO style bonnet on the TD models.

Iam with you Pearcie, No new motor, no sale..... and I don't have the coin to get one anyway

Any one remember the Falcon ute ad "it don't look no different"
                      Last edited by Phil; 29-09-11, 10:40 PM.
                      MY05 NP DiD Auto Platinum. Custom scratches. ARB bar & 12000lbs winch. Maxxis Bighorns. BushSkinz Bash plates & slidders. TJM auto guard. Gear box, trans & diff breathers. Rhino racks & Pod. Awning with LED. Dual batteries. HID Narva 225's. Airtec snorkel. 2" Lovell/Bilstein lift. GME TX3500. Wetseat covers. Pioneer BT deck. Cargo barrier. Beaudesert exhaust. Rear storage & CF80. ARB onboard air. NS 18s for the black top, 80L LRA tank. HPD Catch Can. HPD Intercooler.

Comment

• geoff&vi
                        Valued Member
                        • Nov 2009
                        • Brisbane

Originally posted by Phil View Post
                        How good would it look with an EVO style bonnet on the TD models.

Iam with you Pearcie, No new motor, no sale..... and I don't have the coin to get one anyway

Any one remember the Falcon ute ad "it don't look no different"
                        Hopefully sitting on top of a fresh new V6 TD
                        GONE - 2010 VRX DiD Silver
                        NOW - 2012 Prado Kakadu V6 Auto. Opposite Lock bar, Runva winch, Front locker, Bilstein shocks & 2" Dobbo Coils, Lightforce 240's, Scangauge, Dual Yellowtop batteries with Traxide controller, GME 3440 UHF, Featherlite Awning

Comment

• Phil
                          Valued Member
                          • Aug 2008
                          • Sydney

Originally posted by geoff&vi View Post
                          Hopefully sitting on top of a fresh new V6 TD
                          Min 3L capacity
                          MY05 NP DiD Auto Platinum. Custom scratches. ARB bar & 12000lbs winch. Maxxis Bighorns. BushSkinz Bash plates & slidders. TJM auto guard. Gear box, trans & diff breathers. Rhino racks & Pod. Awning with LED. Dual batteries. HID Narva 225's. Airtec snorkel. 2" Lovell/Bilstein lift. GME TX3500. Wetseat covers. Pioneer BT deck. Cargo barrier. Beaudesert exhaust. Rear storage & CF80. ARB onboard air. NS 18s for the black top, 80L LRA tank. HPD Catch Can. HPD Intercooler.

Comment

• martyvan
                            • Feb 2009
                            • Brisbane North

Originally posted by Phil View Post
                            Min 3L capacity
                            If they keep the price reasonable (i.e. closish to now)... that would throw a number of cats amongst the pigeons.........

Comment

• Pearcie
                              BushSkinz 4x4
                              • Nov 2007
                              • Wattagans

If those pics are correct it looks like my suspicions may well be true in that it is just a minor update but if it comes with a new Diesel motor and more sound deadening and even better economy (something around 8) I could easily see myself changing before our trip to the Canning and Kimberleys. (even if we have to live off 2 minute noodles for a while )

Dave should we expect pics and a full report to be uploaded at mid night or will I have lie in bed counting sheep all night not being able to sleep waiting for another one of your great reviews.

Cheers,
                              Kieron

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X