• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sharkcaver
    "2000"+ Valued Contributor
    • May 2009
    • Perth

Who's playing with the forum code?

Yesterday (and for some time now) there has been a like tab at the bottom of posts that seemed to do nothing. Today, forum hosted pics have a like/dislike vote tally attached to them. The vote tally is the same for all hosted pics in all threads.

I responded to Kingbrown about this who noticed 2 people disliked his pic.

I posted that reply as below:

MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Well Shane, I put the Like in there originally after following instructions but it buggered up, the Like/Dislike that has appeared was not me and not sure who had a crack at it (yet).

A reference to the shitty brown forum has me confused . The forum is set on the skin Interlude as default so we all should be looking at the same skin.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• sharkcaver
      "2000"+ Valued Contributor
      • May 2009
      • Perth

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
      Well Shane, I put the Like in there originally after following instructions but it buggered up, the Like/Dislike that has appeared was not me and not sure who had a crack at it (yet).

A reference to the shitty brown forum has me confused . The forum is set on the skin Interlude as default so we all should be looking at the same skin.
      Dave
      Thanks Dave for the update and sorry, the shitty brown was my sarcasm in reference to this thread:

I and most others don't have an issue with it. Like the others said on that thread, we appreciate the efforts of the webmasters and the Paj club of Vic for the privilege to be here
      MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• Ian H
        Valued Member
        • May 2015
        • Melbourne

One thing I've noticed in the past couple of days is that I keep having to log back in. This happens on my PC and Tablet so it's not an issue in my computer. This has never happened in all the years I've been on here and isn't a big deal but something has changed somewhere. Seems OK tonight...so far.
        2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• noddy.r
          • Jan 2013
          • perth

yes same here for the past 2 days have had to log back in
          2010 NT GLX DID AUTO - arb bull bar,warn winch, 275x65x17 bfg a/t,
          2" ome lift, 81L lra aux tank, air tech snorkel, egr mod, 50L waeco, uniden uhf, intervolt dual battery system and lots of other goodies

Comment

• Dicko1
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2014
            • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by noddy.r View Post
            yes same here for the past 2 days have had to log back in

Pay ya membership ya tightwads!!!.....lol

Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• KiwiNTPajero
              Valued Member
              • Aug 2014
              • Wellington,New Zealand

i had an issue with all my log ins after a big windows update but all my regular forums are all ok now
              2009 NT GLS(NZ) diesel LWB auto
              BFG AT,Rhino Rack Vortex Bars,Foxwing Eco Awning,BUSHSKINZ I/C, sump guards and steps

"do not check the button for faster communication, this will throw a wobbly with some dongles"

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X