• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomwithannl
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2010
    • Maria Coast Tasmania.

Nothing to do with the Pajero

Nothing to do with the Pajero (except maybe the Pampas Cat connection.)

Had to take the cat to the vets for a check up the other day so I thought I should wash her first. Bloody thing liked it so much it went to sleep in the bowl. Cats hate water....NOT!!

Tom
    1998 NL GLS 3.5 Auto. Bocar alloy bar with 13000lb I-Max winch & engine watchdog.
    1953 Morris Minor ute
    1990 Nissan Scargo van (The SNAIL)
    2005 Mercedes ML350 Special Edition 4Matic
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Originally posted by tomwithannl View Post
    Nothing to do with the Pajero (except maybe the Pampas Cat connection.)

Had to take the cat to the vets for a check up the other day so I thought I should wash her first. Bloody thing liked it so much it went to sleep in the bowl. Cats hate water....NOT!!

Tom
    Maybe that should be Pampered Cat !
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• BROOMZPAJ
      • Mar 2010
      • Geelong

Mmmmmm ... cat soup.

Just pulling your chain ... I really do like cats as long as they're friendly, clean, healthy, neutered and living with someone else.
      2012 MY12 NW Exceed 3.2 DiD
      Cool Silver - Nudge Bar - Bonnet Protector - Cargo Liner - Sports Roof Rack Cross Bars - UltraGauge - Bushskinz IC & Sump guards - T'EYES CC3 head unit with integrated front & rear cameras - Trap Mats - EGR control - Travall Pet Barrier - Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus - 2" lift via Bilstein shocks/struts & King springs.

Comment

• AJC
        Valued Member
        • Sep 2009
        • ACT

I was under the impression Pajero people were dog people and Prado drivers were cat people

PS...i know what youy did...slipped the moggie a couple of valium first!!
        Gone: 2004 21st Anniversary NP DiD Auto with 215ks, EcoShot diesel gas, bullbar, drive lights, snorkel, UHF, 2nd battery + Redarc isolator & wired for fridge + trailer Anderson plug, Mits 2.5 ton towbar, Lovell 50mm HD springs + shocks + Polyairbags, torque converter lock-up.

Selling some touring kit - see Marketplace

Arrived: 2011 Discovery 4 2.7 TDV6 - The difference is amazing... Paj definitely designed in the 1990s and at a lower price point!

Comment

• tomwithannl
          Valued Member
          • Jan 2010
          • Maria Coast Tasmania.

Here is the story of the cat.
          We got a pup when it was 8 weeks old and after a couple of weeks got another to keep it company. Thirteen years latter one (Matt) got cancer and we had to let it go and the day after that the cat turned up and started eating out of the dog bowl and sleeping with the other dog. We tried to find out where it came from but no one had seen it before.
          Four years latter the other dog started to go down hill rapidly (he was a ridge back) and at 17 he was much older than they are supposed to live to.
          After he went the cat was the only furry connection we had with the dogs and it is now 14 years since she first turned up and the wife thinks it is a reincarnation of Matt. It's funny how dog like it is.
          I used to think there were "Dog people" and "Cat people" I think I am just an "Animal person"

Tom
          1998 NL GLS 3.5 Auto. Bocar alloy bar with 13000lb I-Max winch & engine watchdog.
          1953 Morris Minor ute

Comment

• xntrek
            • Oct 2012
            • East Keilor & Sugarloaf Creek, Vic

Cats are from Venus. They don't seem to mind warm water ... but then, just like most venutians, it's hard to work out what goes through their heads at the best of times.

I say this as one who has lived with many venutians.
            #begin signature
            insert {
            %witty tagline%
            %details of my '98 Pajero NL GLS%
            %standard non-expert disclaimer%
            }

Comment

• BROOMZPAJ
              • Mar 2010
              • Geelong

Alternative Instructions for Bathing the Cat

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl...

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. At this point the cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is fine!

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'Power-Wash' and 'Rinse'.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand well back, behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Yours Sincerely, The Dog

2012 MY12 NW Exceed 3.2 DiD
              Cool Silver - Nudge Bar - Bonnet Protector - Cargo Liner - Sports Roof Rack Cross Bars - UltraGauge - Bushskinz IC & Sump guards - T'EYES CC3 head unit with integrated front & rear cameras - Trap Mats - EGR control - Travall Pet Barrier - Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus - 2" lift via Bilstein shocks/struts & King springs.

Comment

• Sabre
                • Apr 2010
                • SE Qld

Originally posted by BROOMZPAJ View Post
                1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl...

3. In one smooth movement put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. At this point the cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is fine!

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'Power-Wash' and 'Rinse'.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand well back, behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

Yours Sincerely, The Dog

Comment

• terryfirma
                  • Oct 2007
                  • Clare S.A.

Originally posted by BROOMZPAJ View Post

Yours Sincerely, The Dog

NH Pajero 1993 3.0 V6 GLS with ARB Bullbar, HD Suspension 2" lift, Roof rack, cargo barrier, rear drawers, onboard air compressor, Mickey Thompson MTZ tyres, Hella Spot lights, UHF radio, GPS
                  ALSO NT 30th Anniversary Model 3.2 DID Auto.(Accessory list needs to start again). Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 Tyres, ARB old man emu 50mm Suspension lift, SPV module and Catch Can,Bushskinz plates, King Brown 3" Exhaust turbo back, Flappy Paddles, Auto Mate Torque Lock up Kit.

Comment

• Robin
                    • Nov 2010
                    • monbulk. vic

I love my pussy (Bella)
                    I drive a Pajero and
                    I vote!!!!
                    Robin.
                    Mods. After market cup holders. 4 After market weather shields from ebay that look and work great. No more messy hair NG 1989 V6 3Ltr. Super Wagon. Electric sun roof, cruise control, ashtrays and great seats and new motor.
                    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

Comment

• tomwithannl
                      Valued Member
                      • Jan 2010
                      • Maria Coast Tasmania.

Originally posted by Robin View Post
                      I love my pussy (Bella)
                      I drive a Pajero and
                      I vote!!!!
                      Good to hear Robin, but it does sound a bit like a skit from "Are you being served"

Tom
                      1953 Morris Minor ute

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X