• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

New website for MMAL

Mitsubishi has got a lovely newly desighned and responsive website. You can veiw it on tablets/phones and home PC and will fit nicely within the viewing screen of whatever your using. Check it out!
    Mitsubishi Motors Australia has a range of vehicles to suit all applications. With more than 100 years of innovation, we look to the future of automotive solutions with confidence. Learn about our range of vehicles and business solutions.
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club
  • TC.Barky
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2011
    • Melbourne

Should let em know there's a mistake on the pajero page in 11/11 of interior features (pajero trims). Says "Pajero trims Come in a variety of different finished, Fabric for GLX...." Should read "Pajero trims Come in a variety of different finishes, Fabric for GLX..."
    MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
    Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

• Pickle
      Administrator
      • Jun 2007
      • All over Oz

Ohh yeah, so it does
      Sausages!
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Pickle
        Administrator
        • Jun 2007
        • All over Oz

Originally posted by TC.Barky View Post
        Should let em know there's a mistake on the pajero page in 11/11 of interior features (pajero trims). Says "Pajero trims Come in a variety of different finished, Fabric for GLX...." Should read "Pajero trims Come in a variety of different finishes, Fabric for GLX..."
        There you go, fixed just for you TC.
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• TC.Barky
          Valued Member
          • Oct 2011
          • Melbourne

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
          There you go, fixed just for you TC.
          Dave
          aw shucks, thanks
          MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
          Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

• fatpants
            • May 2012
            • Brisbane

More spelling

Pajero versatility
            Pajero's seating versatility enables you to remove third rows seats, while the second row seats can be folded to prvodie a completely flat bed in the back.

Rear entertainment DVD
            for passengers to enjoy sophisticated in-car entertainment with their very own DVD player and a 9-inch full color screen. Standard on VRX and Exceed – it also includes two infrared cordless headphones and is game console compatible
            2010 NT Platinum (the ideas are there, just need to action them!)
            2006 Trackabout Offroad Deluxe Camper
            Wife, 2 children and dog, sometimes not in that order

Comment

• Pickle
              Administrator
              • Jun 2007
              • All over Oz

Jeez, you guys are on the money. Well done to you.
              Maybe we should have made a comp out of it.
              Spot the Boo Boo
              Dave
              NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
              Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• placido
                • Dec 2009
                • NSW South Coast

Rear Entertainment

Originally posted by fatpants View Post
                More spelling

Pajero versatility
                Pajero's seating versatility enables you to remove third rows seats, while the second row seats can be folded to prvodie a completely flat bed in the back.

Rear entertainment DVD
                for passengers to enjoy sophisticated in-car entertainment with their very own DVD player and a 9-inch full color screen. Standard on VRX and Exceed – it also includes two infrared cordless headphones and is game console compatible
                Isn't the rear entertainment unit standard on the EXCEED but not the VRX in the MY13 incarnation?
                2012 NW EXCEED - 3.2 DiD, LRA 58L Tank, Redarc DC-DC, ECB Alloy Bar DP CHIP, Safe-T-Tyre sensors

Comment

• fatpants
                  • May 2012
                  • Brisbane

Jeez, you guys are on the money. Well done to you.
                  Maybe we should have made a comp out of it.
                  Spot the Boo Boo
                  Dave

Hah, I test software for a living. Cant help it.
                  2010 NT Platinum (the ideas are there, just need to action them!)
                  2006 Trackabout Offroad Deluxe Camper
                  Wife, 2 children and dog, sometimes not in that order

Comment

• BROOMZPAJ
                    • Mar 2010
                    • Geelong

Mitsubishi has got a lovely newly desighned and responsive website. You can veiw it on tablets/phones and home PC and will fit nicely within the viewing screen of whatever your using. Check it out!
                    http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/
                    Also ... under key features for Exceed

"Optimal" electric sunroof

Should be

"Optional" electric suroof

2012 MY12 NW Exceed 3.2 DiD
                    Cool Silver - Nudge Bar - Bonnet Protector - Cargo Liner - Sports Roof Rack Cross Bars - UltraGauge - Bushskinz IC & Sump guards - T'EYES CC3 head unit with integrated front & rear cameras - Trap Mats - EGR control - Travall Pet Barrier - Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus - 2" lift via Bilstein shocks/struts & King springs.

Comment

• CraigFox
                      • Jun 2010
                      • Happy Valley SA

Some may think that a sunroof is the OPTIMUM!
                      Foxy

2010 NT Did Auto ACTiV. MM Tow Bar. ARB Bar, 50mm Raised Suspension, BFG A/T's, Tinted Windows, Red Arc remote head brake controller, Uniden UHF, Airtec Snorkel, Rhino Pioneer Basket, 81litre Long Range Tank (finally!!)

Bushskinz under body still to come one day.

Comment

• Silverbeard
                        • Jan 2010
                        • South of Adelaide

No Petrol Motor

I have been looking at the site over the past few weeks and thought it was an old out of date site, because on several occasions the PERTOL MOTOR is mentioned for Pajero's.
                        Pajeros are not sold with petrol motors any more !!
                        2013 GLX-R NW Ironbark Manual Pajero, Opposite Lock Colour Coded Bullbar, Driving Lights, Bonnet Protectors, Headlight Protectors, Twin Batteries, Roof Rails replaced by Roof Tracks, Full Length Rack, Mickey Thompson STZ LT265/65/17 Tyres, UHF Radio in Dash, Genuine Neoprene Seat Covers.

Comment

• Simone
                          • May 2011
                          • Adelaide

Originally posted by Silverbeard View Post
                          I have been looking at the site over the past few weeks and thought it was an old out of date site, because on several occasions the PERTOL MOTOR is mentioned for Pajero's.
                          Pajeros are not sold with petrol motors any more !!

Hi Silverbeard, we are still selling 13MY Pajero which is available in Petrol for the Exceed variant. We don't go live with 14MY until mid June which is why there is still information on petrol Pajeros on our website.

Cheers, Simone

I'm the Community Manager for Mitsubishi Motors Australia - the one who posts on Facebook, YouTube, blogs and forums!

Join our Facebook community: www.facebook.com/MitsubishiMotorsAustralia
                          Check us out on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MitsubishiMotorsAu
                          Or visit our official website: www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au

Comment

• Maximage
                            • Mar 2013
                            • Darch, Perth, WA

Another one that is very annoying, on the first main page for Pajero (http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/vehicles/pajero), under exterior features, when you hover on the window showing the headlight, it spins around to say ...

"High intensity Discharge (HID) head lamps
                            on VRX and Exceed offer optimal night visibility - with a wider view and brighter, daylight-type illumination. Automatic headlamp leveling & headlamp washers prevent you from dazzling other drivers on the road & ensure maximum visibility."

However, VRX does NOT come with HID headlights. Very annoyed as I just bought one and the headlights are rubbish. This is my only real gripe with the car.
                            SOLD: 2013 DiD VRX, MM locker, Dueller 697s, ARB bull bar, Runva EWX9500-Q winch, full Bushskinz plates and sliders, Lovells/Bilsteins with PolyAirs, Airtec snorkel, Jonny Tig Front Mount Intercooler, Pacemaker 3" exhaust, RalliArt ECU, FuelManager diesel pre-filter, EGR block & catch can, BRC breathers, Hella 4000 HIDs, LED Light Bar, BCDC dual battery system, Tow Pro Elite brake controller, Couplertec, spare tyre lift, Whispbar roof racks.

Comment

• Yclept
                              Valued Member
                              • Jan 2013
                              • Sydney

The Exceed specs also say it has MMCS on top of the VRX specs. Obviously no one at MMAL actually checks this stuff.

Yep, I agree with your comments on the VRX lights being absolute rubbish. My other ride has HID and jumping between the two is like chalk and cheese. It's as though someone put yellow cellophane over the Paj's lights.

Cheers, Brett

2013 NW Pajero VRX - White - 3000kg Tow Kit - Sports Mesh Grille - Bonnet & Light Protectors/Weathershields - Thule Wingbar - Tyre Snake - Couplertec Electronic Rustproofing - Maxtrax Mk1 - Piranha Aux Battery Tray - Redarc 1240 Charger - ARB 47 Litre Fridge - MSA Fridge Drop Slide - Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier - ORS Drawers - ARB Deluxe Bullbar - GME TX3540 UHF & AE4703 Antenna - ARB Intensity Lights - ARB Onboard Compressor - Bilstein/Dobinsons Susp - Bushskinz x 4

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X