• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Calspec
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2007
    • SA

New Forum category for piccies

I have a suggestion for a new Forum category.

There has been a post within another category that members have been replying to, but I feel that the subject is deserving of its own heading.

Photography.

Not of people and/or vehicles but of the places that have been visited by you and yours in the Mitsubishi. This would simply be a place to display scenic photos that may or may not feature the vehicle in them but are not centered around the car. Photos should each include a simple description of the location. These would act as inspiration for others to consider a trip to that location.

I would also suggest using a photo hosting site (eg Photobucket) as this allows for better display of the photo in the post. That seems to be the only way to see the whole image instead of just a thumbnail or link only.

Anyway, this is just a suggestion, over to other members for opinions and to the Administrators of the site....

Regards,

Calspec
    01 NM Exceed 3.5l Auto, SVI LPG, Pacemakers, Alloy Bar, IPF lights, GME TX3440, OME/King Suspension, 2" Lift, Toyo OCII 75's, 2500Kg Tow Hitch, Milford Cargo Barrier, ARB Fridge, ABR Dual Battery isolator, Rear storage drawers, Hema Navigator 7, JVC 7" In dash DVD, TJM Compressor, 2.5T Hand winch and all the bits that go with it, and a 17' Jayco Westport.
  • dusty_nz
    Valued Member
    • May 2008

and

Good videos. Eg youtube etc.
    97 LWB NL 2.8 TDI.
    285x75x16 on 16" ROH's. Lokka, GU Springs. Snorkel, Swaybay discon's, Warn M8000, Redarc Dual Batt.
    7" GPS. Handsfree UHF, Rear door shelf, Boost Controller, 70L Waeco.
    Pending: RidePro shocks. PN 117072 for a '90+ IFS 4Runner coil rear. Endless Air

Comment

• dank54
      • Jul 2009

Good idea
      NH GLS LWB V6 MANUAL

Comment

• Pickle
        Administrator
        • Jun 2007
        • All over Oz

Looking at it!
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Pickle
          Administrator
          • Jun 2007
          • All over Oz

Photography forum is up! I would prefer photos linked not uploaded as it takes away our capacity.
          Any offending photos will be removed along with your account!
          Enjoy!
          Dave
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X