• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • svill123
    • Jul 2016
    • Australia

Diagnostic Plug

I have made a simple standalone diagnostic plug which when plugged into the OBD port will cause the dash to flash the Engine light, ABS light, Transfer Case light or Auto Trans light for each respective system's diagnostic trouble codes (DTC). Nothing special, but a convenient and easy way to extract the fault codes.

The most up-to-date information, price and pictures are listed on my post here:

Cheers.
    NS Pajero 2007 3.2TD Auto

Comment

• DRN4SR82
      • Aug 2019
      • Craigieburn

Originally posted by adrian View Post
      I am having trouble starting my pajero so I have just done the diagnostics as above. I have no engine codes just a continuously flashing check engine light. Does this indicate no engine error?
      The only error code I have is the C/D light flashes 33. This I assume is one of the switches on the transfer case, am I correct?

Adrian
      Did you ever end up finding out what your issue was?
      I'm having the same kind of trouble.

Comment

• The Last Streetfighter
        • Jul 2007
        • BrisVegas

Hi All. I followed the procedure.
        The CEL flashes 4 long and 1 short.
        At the same time the transfer case is just doing a continuous regular flash. Does not seem that I can count that one.
        Current ride. EP91 Starlet Auto
        Missus car: 2005 Platinum DiD Auto, H/R Towbar, Rhino Sportz Aero Bars, Redarc Isolator, Elec Brake Controller. 2" Lift and LT Tyres.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X