• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stumagoo
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2014
    • Perth WA S.O.R

I just did both my inner CV boots -- Repcos universal CV boot has the right dimensions and fitted perfect for me - is a nice soft heavy wall rubber compound and has done 2 off road trips already without shredding. which is a lot better than any aftermarket CV shaft has done and most aftermarket (accept Kelpro) have done.
    1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
    *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
    1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

• disco stu
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2018
      • Wollongong

Where does Newcastle CV get the boots from for rebuild if there isn't any in Australia?

Comment

• shocker1
        • Jun 2008

No idea where they get boots from Stu, maybe out of the same barrel as everyone else...
        I went with swapping the shafts & have the originals rebuilt as it was the least down time for the car & I need it for work unfortunately & was a more cost effective option for me in terms of labour to remove/repair/replace the existing shaft. I guess it may be a right or wrong decision, but time will tell.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X