• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grhyso
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2012
    • Perth

Well I was meant to be heading to Wilbinga on Sunday arvo with some friends but with the wind we decided to give it a miss, they live near the swan valley so we head out on a similar trip, gave Julimar forest a miss and just did the Avon Valley tracks. With the rain we had Thursday evening, Friday and Saturday the tracks were much more erroded, slippery and chewed up not to mention the puddles deeper. A group we came across a couple of times decided to cross the river and attempt to drive up the private roads (Idiots!) just as we reached the river. We turned around there and noticed a couple of company cars go flying off up the road in the direction they were heading. As we were leaving we saw the 4wd group come flying back up the private road to cross the river.

Next time Rich!
    2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

• mudlova
      • May 2015
      • australia

Originally posted by Paj man View Post
      OK sorry everyone - I've been too busy doing other things and haven't had time for a proper reply.

Richie and Rhys - I'm keen as mustard for a mid week run. Shall we say next Thursday (10th September)?

If anyone is keen for a run in early October 10/11th, post up if you're free and I'll get a proper thread sorted.

Cheers
      I'm available on the 11th October with wife and kids for a day out, or available anytime as on holidays from November to March. I will be between Albany, Esperance and Kalgoorlie after Christmas for few weeks.
      No longer own a Pajero

Comment

• Ranger J
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2007
        • Perth, Western Australia

Good to see you can still access those tracks on the Avon side - though by the sounds of it, a few people know of it now, so it won't be long before the gates go up again!

Look forward to heading out with the WA crew again, it's been awhile!
        NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

• Paj man
          Valued Member
          • Mar 2010
          • Perth

Sorry folks - duty called and I forgot about sorting another run out.

In the middle of Eyre hwy at the moment but might get a small run organised when I'm back.
          1997 NK - Quad cam goodness turning 33 Duratrac's and 4.9 diffs, 2inch lift, steel front/sides/rear, front locker and a winch

Now pending: Nothing

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X