Clear All
  • green monster
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2008
    • Adelaide

Rear NS springs in an NM ??

Hi all,, just a quick question,
    will NS NT rear springs fit my NM ?
    I have come accross a set of Dobinsons (C43-197) HD 45mm lifted springs going cheap and im keen to replace my tired Kings which have sagged like an old tramps pants !,
    Im quite sure the rear suspension hasnt changed at all and they should fit but i wouldnt mind some feedback and reassurance that Im correct.
    thanks guys,
    And merry Christmas !!
    NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax
  • Aussie_Dan
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2010
    • Cairns

Cam,
    Check out the Dobinsons catalog online: http://www.dobinsonsprings.com/docs/...4Catalogue.pdf
    Just like the Lovells range, Dobinsons also list their springs to fit all Gen 3 and Gen 4 Pajero's. There is no difference...
    Cheers, Dan.
    2004 NP DiD GLX, 5 spd Manual with SMF, ARB Bullbar, Ironman 12000lb winch, Lightforce Genesis lights, Airtec Snorkel, 81L LRA tank, Unifilter, GME 3500 UHF, Redarc elec brake controller, ARB dual Batt tray with 60AH Deep cycle Batt & Redarc Isolator, Bushskinz Sliders, intercooler and sump guards, Lovells raised HD springs, Polyairs & Bilstein shocks, Milford Cargo Barrier, Philips +100 globes, 2nd set of rims with 245/75x16 Bighorns, Waeco 60L Fridge & a Cavalier camper trailer!

Comment

• schnitzel
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2009
      • Bendigo

according to my books rhe nm,ns,np and nt all share rear springs, however you cannot swap between lwb and swb as they are different rates.
      note fronts are different between diesel and petrol although dimensions are the same, and lwb and swb share front springs depending on engine type
      the c43-197 are an extra heavy duty rear with 45mm lift designed for vehicles carrying an extra 400mm to original gvm so they may make your ride fairly harsh. we normally sell the c43-195 which are slightly softer.

what price are you getting them for?
      Current vehicles: 2017 Toyota Hilux, 2022 Hyundai Kona,2022 VW T-Cross1995 3.5l nj Pajero , 1995 2.8td Mitsubishi Delica,2011 , 2 x 1971 ta 22 celicas, 74 ta 22 celica, ke 35 corollla with 18rg, 95 gtr 1000, 79 leyland terrier bus ( 350 chev),1978 ke 35 corolla, 1980 ra 40 celica 18rgeu,2011 agricat jd495,chamberlain g6 plus a few other odds and ends

Comment

• green monster
        Valued Member
        • Apr 2008
        • Adelaide

thanks guys, very helpful as expected,,
        will post back regarding price shortly,,,
        cheers cam
        NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax

Comment

• green monster
          Valued Member
          • Apr 2008
          • Adelaide

well i missed out on the springs they went for $85 on ebay, but some turd outbit me at the last min ! as usual,
          So anywhoo, i went to fourplay 4x4 and ordered some 45mm lifted 250kg springs and some new HD Dobinsons front struts, when i asked about the 400kg ones they laughed and said they are waaay too stiff, , so that cheered me up about the e-bay outbid thing,
          Hopefully pick up by the weekend and fit them over the holidays,, might even try to catch up with some other local forum users ?
          merry xmas,
          cheers
          ,, ps , schnitzel, the Dobinsons foam cell struts and 250kg springs cost me $545, which i reckon aint too bad,

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X