• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RUGGA
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2014
    • Adelaide

Originally posted by Bywaysnothighways View Post

I have scan gauge and this doesn’t show up any fault codes.
    Scan gauge will not work on the 3.5 (is this what you have). It should work on the 3.8
    02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• Bywaysnothighways
      • Jul 2018
      • USA

Originally posted by RUGGA View Post
      Scan gauge will not work on the 3.5 (is this what you have). It should work on the 3.8
      I have the 3.8 and use a scan gauge II. It seems to work most of the time but sometimes the fuel economy gets pegged at 9999 (fuel shut off) even when I’m driving down the highway with the accelerator down. This is probably unrelated but I’ve used this same scan gauge in my other vehicles and have never had that issue.

So when you add 12v to the solenoid and listen for click. Does the click indicate the solenoid is bad and needs to be replaced or is functioning correctly?

Thanks!

Comment

• RUGGA
        Valued Member
        • Nov 2014
        • Adelaide

Flashing centre diff light.

Originally posted by Bywaysnothighways View Post
        I have the 3.8 and use a scan gauge II. It seems to work most of the time but sometimes the fuel economy gets pegged at 9999 (fuel shut off) even when I’m driving down the highway with the accelerator down. This is probably unrelated but I’ve used this same scan gauge in my other vehicles and have never had that issue.

So when you add 12v to the solenoid and listen for click. Does the click indicate the solenoid is bad and needs to be replaced or is functioning correctly?

Thanks!

Click is good. No click, bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X