• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tenacity
    • Oct 2019
    • Willetton WA

NX Owners Manual

Just took delivery of a brand new 2019/20 model NX and I'd like to get hold of a soft copy (PDF) of the Owners Manual. Don't mind having to pay for it providing it's not over the top. Any ideas please?
    2019 NX Pajero
    OEM Alloy Bull-Bar, Bushranger Nighthawke Light Bar, Whispbar roof bars, Uniden UH8080S, Provent 200 Catch-can, Redarc tow-pro
  • spot01
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2011
    • Adelaide

Owner's Manual or Workshop Manual?

Here is a link to the Russian workshop manual, although a few years old now:
    Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• Tenacity
      • Oct 2019
      • Willetton WA

Originally posted by spot01 View Post

http://faq.out-club.ru/download/paje...3/index_M1.htm
      Owners Manual same as the one in the glove-box so I can view on screen and search rather than thumb through physical pages. Workshop manual would be good too for minor work so both I guess, thanks.
      2019 NX Pajero
      OEM Alloy Bull-Bar, Bushranger Nighthawke Light Bar, Whispbar roof bars, Uniden UH8080S, Provent 200 Catch-can, Redarc tow-pro

Comment

• Tenacity
        • Oct 2019
        • Willetton WA

Originally posted by spot01 View Post

http://faq.out-club.ru/download/paje...3/index_M1.htm
        Thanks for this link, will be nice to have the latest Owners Manual for the NX though.
        2019 NX Pajero

Comment

• Jasonmc73
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2019
          • Brisbane

Originally posted by Tenacity View Post
          Thanks for this link, will be nice to have the latest Owners Manual for the NX though.
          Ask Dealer to ask Tech support/ sales at Mitsubishi?
          It may or may not be available?

Or fire off emails/ ring MM yourself if you can find the mail address

It is not A difficult question for them to ask MM motors but might be hard to find someone whom actually knows yay or nay!
          Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• Tenacity
            • Oct 2019
            • Willetton WA

Originally posted by Jasonmc73 View Post
            Ask Dealer to ask Tech support/ sales at Mitsubishi?
            It may or may not be available?

Or fire off emails/ ring MM yourself if you can find the mail address

It is not A difficult question for them to ask MM motors but might be hard to find someone whom actually knows yay or nay!
            Thanks will mention this when I go back for the 1,500 km complimentary service, have already clocked 800 kms in < 2 weeks, great car...............
            2019 NX Pajero

Comment

• dreamerman
              Valued Member
              • Sep 2009
              • Sydney

Thanks will mention this when I go back for the 1,500 km complimentary service, have already clocked 800 kms in < 2 weeks, great car...............
              Time for catch can, fuel filter and EGR delete module. Had mine installed when new.
              03/19 MY18 Pajero NX GLX Graphite | KUMHO AT51 265/65R17 | Ultragauge MX v1.4 | AEM GPS Speedometer | Yakima Platform on OCAM Backbone | OEM Tow Bar | KAON Internal Rear Roof Shelf | ARB Smartbar

Comment

• Tenacity
                • Oct 2019
                • Willetton WA

Originally posted by dreamerman View Post
                Time for catch can, fuel filter and EGR delete module. Had mine installed when new.
                Can appreciate a catch-can and a pre-filter if you're going to be using fuel from dodgy servos but an EGR delete would be illegal and maybe even void the warranty, right?
                2019 NX Pajero

Comment

• Huxter
                  • Jan 2017
                  • Victoria

I have a 2016 NX Pajero base model and love it. So much so I’m considering buying a new top spec model and giving the 2016 model to our daughter. Best value that I can see available at anywhere near the price. I bought mine to tow a 1450kg pop top van and I never know it’s behind me . Tonnes of power for that job. It replaced an Outlander . Fifth Mitsi I’ve owned. I reckon you made a great choice.

Comment

• Jasonmc73
                    Valued Member
                    • Jun 2019
                    • Brisbane

Can appreciate a catch-can and a pre-filter if you're going to be using fuel from dodgy servos but an EGR delete would be illegal and maybe even void the warranty, right?
                    EGR delete module only void warranty if you dont just unplug when taking it to Mitsi & put the OEM plug back to MAFS sensor.

Illegal? Well, when was the last time someone pulled you over & checked your EGR system?

I'm only A spring chicken less than 50, but to date i've never seen heard or experienced this?
                    Maybe i'm just damn lucky or something, it is possible I guess??

But absolutley, you by law should let you intake manifold & associates gunk up so the car can't breath properly. Which won't even matter actually if you intend to get rid of it in 5 to 10 years time depending on K's travelled who cares
                    Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• dreamerman
                      Valued Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • Sydney

Originally posted by Jasonmc73 View Post
                      EGR delete module only void warranty if you dont just unplug when taking it to Mitsi & put the OEM plug back to MAFS sensor. Illegal? Well, when was the last time someone pulled you over & checked your EGR system?

Also window tinting too. Mine has always been too dark and never had any issues with police during roadside checks. I guess police looks at the driver and occupants. No police would want to issue fines to an old and frill Chinaman! I might just keel over with a heart attack and that will lead to more paperwork for them!
                      03/19 MY18 Pajero NX GLX Graphite | KUMHO AT51 265/65R17 | Ultragauge MX v1.4 | AEM GPS Speedometer | Yakima Platform on OCAM Backbone | OEM Tow Bar | KAON Internal Rear Roof Shelf | ARB Smartbar

Comment

• colins
                        • Feb 2020
                        • SCARBOROUGH

Did you get a NX workshop manual - in any format?
                        Last edited by colins; 25-04-20, 10:21 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

• Unifex
                          • May 2023
                          • Perth

Not sure if anyone ever found anything but here is the pommy MY17 Shogun owners manual link.https://mitsubishi-motors.co.uk/wp-c...ers-Manual.pdf

2019 MY19 NX GLX, OCAM Tradie Rack on Backbone & 270 Awning, 3 x RHS 4mm Aluminium Bashplates, MM4x4 Auto Mate Pro, Ultragauge MX1.4
                          Caravan - Mobi Nomad Custom - Single Axle - 2200 ATM​

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X