• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slinky
    • Sep 2012
    • Adelaide

Suspension sag

Hi all, I have just noticed that my NT is leaning a little to the right. I grabbed out the tape measure to check and no matter where I park on my driveway it seems 5-10mm lower on the right. I have just under half a tank of fuel but I'm unsure how much difference he weight of the fuel would make as the fuel tank runs down the right hand side of the car. I'm currently running standard suspension, maybe time for an upgrade. Has anyone else had any problems like this?
    2009 NT GLS, ARB Dual Battery Tray, Redarc BCDC1220, GME UHF, IPF spotties with more to come soon.....hopefully!
  • bushman
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2009
    • Wollondilly Shire NSW

I noticed mine leans to the left rear, even with the lift, probably more so since. I only noticed it a few weeks ago, it also seems to ride a liitle hard at the left rear, I'm suspecting a dud shock or spring, will be having it checked next week when we get home.
    09 NT Di-D Auto RX (Now Gone)
    2014 Golden Eagle Escape in tow ( Now Gone)
    2021 QF Pajero Sport
    ​​2020 Vacationer Roadtracker in tow
    LOVE'N THAT CAR"

Comment

• achjimmy
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2009
      • Blue Mtns

I ditched my front EFS springs (which are also Kings and maybe OME?) in favour of Lovells. The EFS lost a heap and more so on passenger side. Ride got quite sharp as well. Very happy with the Lovells.
      Travel safe

Jim

MY13 Landcrusier VX
      MY10 Pajero Platnium with bits now sold to Spiderpig.
      99 Rodeo TD dual cab.

Comment

• Slinky
        • Sep 2012
        • Adelaide

Cheers for the replies, Still not a hundred percent sure that the suspension has sagged, but it is a good excuse to talk the missus in to getting 2 inch lift kit put in!
        2009 NT GLS, ARB Dual Battery Tray, Redarc BCDC1220, GME UHF, IPF spotties with more to come soon.....hopefully!

Comment

• securegsm
          • Feb 2012
          • Melbourne

Slinky,
          I would just measure height at the roof rails level. As far as I remember it should be 1.90m at that point.

Originally posted by Slinky View Post
          Cheers for the replies, Still not a hundred percent sure that the suspension has sagged, but it is a good excuse to talk the missus in to getting 2 inch lift kit put in!

Comment

• brett
            Valued Member
            • Jun 2007

My nt was the same, and changing springs made no difference it was still a bit under 10mm lower on the drivers side. I suspect it's in the design for some reason. I've got Lovells in the nt but I had ARB in my np and I remember the rear springs were labelled left and right, maybe to compensate.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X