Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Challenger/ Pajero Sport > Pajero Sport

Pajero Sport The Pajero Sport new to Oz

Old 3 Days Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjon View Post
i have original 2015 5 seat pajero sport gls love the thing (except fuel tank) just had old jacks recommended rear suspension upgrade $453 king springs and pedders bump stops
and we have had a performance remap done
who'd you go with for the tune ? ...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap
Old 3 Days Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc View Post
I have a 2016 PS GLS and I like it very much.. I have towed a small van around Australia with some light 4WD tracks such as the Bloomfield , El Quetro etc. I cannot understand all of this talk about suspension, tyres etc . The car is fine as supplied. A larger tank would be nice but imine had ample capacity for the big lap. Save you money and leave it alone would be my advice, its a good car.
Can't disagree with that....my paj was stock for it's first years. Just the basics.
NM V6 since August 2000. Cargo Barrier, Satphone, Decent Suspension, Decent Tyres, Aux Tank, Rola Sports Racks/Basket, Decent Canvas Bag, Quality Esky. A Good Setup For Outback Touring/Desert Crossings.
Old 3 Days Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
high 500 ks missus driving around town
mid 700ks highway unloaded
Sounds good...probably won't need a bigger tank based on that.
NM V6 since August 2000. Cargo Barrier, Satphone, Decent Suspension, Decent Tyres, Aux Tank, Rola Sports Racks/Basket, Decent Canvas Bag, Quality Esky. A Good Setup For Outback Touring/Desert Crossings.
Old 3 Days Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFromPerth View Post
I bought a 2017 GLX. Chose it because I did not need 7 seats. Also I found the cloth seats far more comfortable than the leather. I know the GLS and Exceed has dual aircon controls, but I had that in my last vehicle and never found the need to set different temperatures for driver and passenger. Also I think the GLS and Exceed have some extra speakers in the stereo system, but the GLX sound system sounds great to my old ears. All up I did not see value in the GLS over the GLX.
I agree with davidmc, the vehicle as supplied performs well.
As for the small fuel tank, I get about 600-700Km in highway running with a light load.
I believe ARB is developing a 40 Litre auxiliary tank which fits in the dead space above the spare wheel.
Will probably buy one when it gets to market, as I don't like carrying jerry cans.
Thanks mate
Old 3 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleriver View Post
who'd you go with for the tune ? ...

just autos nambour

https://ibb.co/e8BZwo

Last edited by dragonjon; 3 Days Ago at 06:27 AM.
Old 3 Days Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
just autos nambour

https://ibb.co/e8BZwo
very nice numbers and torque .. well done great improvement ...

I bet you would feel it from down low especially

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap