• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinky
    • Jul 2007
    • Gladstone, qld

Torque Pro Trans temp Setup.

I'm looking for the set up instructions for trans temp on Torque Pro for the NX. I have searched but can't find it. Probably operator error. I thought I read that the setup is different for the NX. Now that I've got a van I really want to monitor temps. And, yes I will be fitting a Lock-up Mate from MM4x4.
    Cheers, Mike.
    The story so far.....03 NP with fruit -Sold.
    My15 NX. ARB Steel Bar. LED spots. Dobinson MRR lift. Outback Exhaust Fat Pipe. Intervolt DC Pro Dual Battery setup. Provent. SPi module. MM4X4 Lockup Mate, Paddle Mate & Paddle Shift. Mako 12,000 winch with Dyneema.

I'm the boss of my marriage.....my wife said i could say that!
  • gaz1
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • Blue Mountains NSW

This discussion (below) on the forum has a lot of good information on various aspect of the setup....it's centred around the NW but worked for my 2011 NT. The equation section requiring a statement of f-50 to set the trans temp needed to be varied for my V6 NT but may be OK for an NX diesel. I use f-40, it means that both the trans and the coolant temperatures after standing overnight in the garage start at the same figure. With f-50, mine had a difference of (I think) about 10 degrees C.

The 45 on the end of that URL takes you to the 45th post, with the equation.
    2010 MY 2011 VR-X V6. Stock standard.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.

Comment

• nj swb
      Resident
      • Jun 2007
      • Adelaide

Originally posted by gaz1 View Post
      The equation section requiring a statement of f-50 to set the trans temp needed to be varied for my V6 NT but may be OK for an NX diesel. I use f-40, it means that both the trans and the coolant temperatures after standing overnight in the garage start at the same figure. With f-50, mine had a difference of (I think) about 10 degrees C.
      The V6 has the Jatco box (shared with the NS Diesel), the NT onwards diesels have the Aisin box. The Aisin box uses a 50 degree offset, its seems the Jatco uses 40 degrees.

For Ultragauge users, the Jatco 40 degree offset requires FFD8, the Aisin 50 degree offset requires FFCE.
      NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• Sparky11
        • Jan 2017
        • Tea Gardens NSW

I bought this program from Goole play works straight out of the box with my NX for transmission temp. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.

Comment

• Stinky
          • Jul 2007
          • Gladstone, qld

Originally posted by Sparky11 View Post
          I bought this program from Goole play works straight out of the box with my NX for transmission temp. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eeo.miadvanced
          That looks the goods. I assume you still have the Torque Pro display not the display it shows in the link you put up?
          My15 NX. ARB Steel Bar. LED spots. Dobinson MRR lift. Outback Exhaust Fat Pipe. Intervolt DC Pro Dual Battery setup. Provent. SPi module. MM4X4 Lockup Mate, Paddle Mate & Paddle Shift. Mako 12,000 winch with Dyneema.

Comment

• Sparky11
            • Jan 2017
            • Tea Gardens NSW

Yes from memory comes up in torque pro as an option or input, just click on and it and AT temp is there, saves a lot of headaches for 8 bucks, maybe I am not to smart but I could not get the AT temp to read correctly no matter what I did.

Comment

• Stinky
              • Jul 2007
              • Gladstone, qld

Just downloaded it. Will have a look at it during the week.
              Cheers, Mike.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X