• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paulv1818
    • Jul 2013
    • Mansfield Vic

GME tx3400 what to do

Hi All, my recently acquired paj cam with a gme tx3400 base fully wired up but no remote head and mic. As I see it, a few options could be replace the remote head and mic $150ish, take a punt on a remote display mic $120ish or ditch the base and get something new $$$.
    I've lived without one for 15 years of paj ownership but perhaps i would use one if it was there

Anyone got any other ideas or advice?
    cheers
  • ticky
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2015
    • Adelaide

Originally posted by paulv1818 View Post
    Hi All, my recently acquired paj cam with a gme tx3400 base fully wired up but no remote head and mic. As I see it, a few options could be replace the remote head and mic $150ish, take a punt on a remote display mic $120ish or ditch the base and get something new $$$.
    I've lived without one for 15 years of paj ownership but perhaps i would use one if it was there

Anyone got any other ideas or advice?
    cheers
    I really only use mine when I am out with the guys 4wding, and when we have 2 cars doing wineries, I lend my handheld to the other car.

Truth is, if I didn't go 4WDing, I wouldn't have one at all. I elected to get one with the controls on the mic and stow the unit. I have a small plug on the console, and generally only plug it in when Im going to use it.

Steve
    2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X