• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • masgrob
    • Aug 2010
    • Western Sydney

Will a NS swb bull bar fit a nt lwb

I have been offered a standard bull bar from a NS swb for my NT lwb will it fit my car I cant see any difference in the front ends of the swb and the lwd and i dont thing there is to much difference between the ns and the nt. fill me in because i need the information, thanks. Mas
    If I can get out of work, Its worth a try. Play Hard
  • markpeh
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2010
    • Lake Clarendon QLD

I think the NS bar and the NT bar have the same part number, so cant see an issue.
    NT ACTIV 2010 DID Manual

Comment

• apsilon
      Valued Member
      • Feb 2008
      • Hills District NSW

99.99% certain it'll fit. The bar on my NT was purchased and fitted before there was a listing for the NT and there was only one part number so no difference between SWB and LWB etc.
      MY09 NT Pajero X shortie diesel
      Mods - No longer fit in my sig so see here

Comment

• Marty V
        Valued Member
        • Apr 2008
        • Cranbourne, Vic

Just got asked this the other day and the part numbers were different from NS to NT...which means the parts have been changed but doesnt mean it still wont fit...

Definitely need someone who has actually tried it...

Comment

• Lance
          Valued Member
          • Aug 2009
          • Melbourne

Different Part No could simply mean a change of manufacturer, design change or even a pricing variance.

Interchangeability may still be Ok.

As has been said, previous experience, or side by side comparison is the way to go.
          2005 NP Platinum Edition, DiD Auto
          2009 VW Crafter motorhome

Comment

• 1524Brian
            • Apr 2010

If it is an NT alloy bar you are looking at then it appears that there is no difference between the SWB and LWB. Note there is a difference with the steel bars. See link -

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/...ssories_eBook/

PS: Just noted you are looking at an NS bar to fit on an NT so the link does not answer your question unless you can establish if the part numbers are the same.

Cheers Brian
            Last edited by 1524Brian; 17-09-10, 07:25 AM.
            2010 NT Exceed DiD 3.2
            Factory Options: MM Alloy Bar (no HIC); MM Tow Bar; MM WDH; MM ipod cable; spare wheel lifter kit
            4x4 Shop Options: Yokohama Geolanders A/T; TJM IBS dual battery system; Tekonsha P3 brake control; Hella Rallye 4000 compact driving lamps
            Tows: Boat (tandem trailer)

Comment

• masgrob
              • Aug 2010
              • Western Sydney

Originally posted by 1524Brian View Post

If it is an NT alloy bar you are looking at then it appears that there is no difference between the SWB and LWB. Note there is a difference with the steel bars. See link -

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/...ssories_eBook/

PS: Just noted you are looking at an NS bar to fit on an NT so the link does not answer your question unless you can establish if the part numbers are the same.

Cheers Brian

Thanks Mate thats a big help, thanks for your effort that link is very useful.
              If I can get out of work, Its worth a try. Play Hard

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X