Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Photography and Videos

Photography and Videos Show us your great shots

Old 29-10-17
Valued Member

Was a fun day indeed. Most of us needed a shovel or two at some point.
Some dune drifting
https://youtu.be/5N7wKEfj2Wo
2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BFG 265/65R18 | ARB BBar | OME 2" lift | Airbags | Safari snorkel | GME 3510WS UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | TPMS | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles & paddle-mate | auto-mate
2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods
RETIRED 2003 NP Exceed 3.2 DiD Lots of mods
Build thread

Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate now available
Old 29-10-17
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticky View Post
Not only was it a good recovery, you did pretty well to get into that situation in the first place.
Getting myself into trouble is a special talent.

Quote:
There is still so much of the Drift I havent seen yet, is that up north of the camp area?
That was the hill just inside the gate, the one OJ calls Hill 7. I reckon you probably drove it.

Quote:
There appeqrs to be another drift in your mirror, can you get over to that one as well?
Aka "Death Valley". "The Beach" is on the far side of that. Again, you were there.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 30-10-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj swb View Post
Getting myself into trouble is a special talent.

That was the hill just inside the gate, the one OJ calls Hill 7. I reckon you probably drove it.

Aka "Death Valley". "The Beach" is on the far side of that. Again, you were there.
Yep, I went through Death Valley and over hill 7 and played a lot at the beach. It just looks different to me. Must be the camera angle. Or maybe i'm just foncused.

Last Saturday was the first time I stayed past Dark, and I was completely disorientated when I was leaving. Very nice of OJ to follow me out to the first gate, Thanks OJ.

I had a hoot of a time up there, Peake is probably my favourite day trip I reckon.

Steve
2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel