• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adelaide steve
    • Oct 2014
    • Adelaide

moving on

Just thought i'd check in and say thanks and bye. Thanks to all the posters who have supplied so much useful information that make owning a Pajero more enjoyable.

I've sold the NS and bought a 2013 MY14 NW VRX. so i'm moving over to the Gen 4-3 forum and hoping to get just as good info there.

Regards

Steve
    2013 NW VRX White. TJM colour coded bull bar, 9" led spotties dual battery, c-tek dc-dc charger, factory side steps, Kings side awning, roof bars, Spare wheel lift mod,Boo bash plates, rear air bag suspension, GME uhf, Waeco 50l fridge, tows a MDC 2018 Cruize slide forward fold Camper trailer.

past---2007 NS 3.2 Diesel. New DPF, Manifold clean, Factory bull bar,
  • vladguan
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2015
    • Adelaide

Originally posted by Adelaide steve View Post
    Just thought i'd check in and say thanks and bye. Thanks to all the posters who have supplied so much useful information that make owning a Pajero more enjoyable.

I've sold the NS and bought a 2013 MY14 NW VRX. so i'm moving over to the Gen 4-3 forum and hoping to get just as good info there.

Regards

Steve
    LOL. Here I thought you have abandoned ship.
    Please call me Vlad.
    -----------------------
    MY15 NX GLS - SPV EGR; Donaldson filter; Front sensors; Compass; DEI506T and DEI507M; LED interior and exterior lights; Blue LED step lights; 3T tow bar; 20% front & clear tint over privacy windows; Chrome handle protectors; 3x Bushskinz guards; Nudge bar; Hella Sharptones; Dual alarm horns; STEDI lightbar; TC mod loom; Paddles; ProVent 200; Dobinsons springs and MRR shocks; Bonnet struts; OCAM awning; Rear work light; Air compressor. TBD - UHF.

Comment

• NFT5
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2011
      • Canberra

I find this all a bit amusing, actually, that there are members who only frequent one sub-forum. I guess that the good thing is that OP will find a whole pile of new information in the Gen 4.3 section.

Welcome to 4.3, Steve.
      Chris

Comment

• JoshF
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2008
        • Brisbane

Originally posted by NFT5 View Post
        I find this all a bit amusing, actually, that there are members who only frequent one sub-forum. I guess that the good thing is that OP will find a whole pile of new information in the Gen 4.3 section.

Welcome to 4.3, Steve.
        and funnier still they post everything related and unrelated to the actual sub-forum as if they can't see outside the box
        NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
        Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

Comment

• Adelaide steve
          • Oct 2014
          • Adelaide

Originally posted by vladguan View Post
          LOL. Here I thought you have abandoned ship.
          Ha, no way. Even after a few nightmare weeks with the NS i was just hanging out until i found another Pajero that took my fancy.

I'm probably too fussy or i would have got one sooner
          2013 NW VRX White. TJM colour coded bull bar, 9" led spotties dual battery, c-tek dc-dc charger, factory side steps, Kings side awning, roof bars, Spare wheel lift mod,Boo bash plates, rear air bag suspension, GME uhf, Waeco 50l fridge, tows a MDC 2018 Cruize slide forward fold Camper trailer.

Comment

• Adelaide steve
            • Oct 2014
            • Adelaide

Originally posted by NFT5 View Post

Welcome to 4.3, Steve.
            I actually read through all the sections but Having owned an NS i sort of classed that as my section.

Happy now i've moved to an NW to call Gen 4.3 my new home

Thanks for the welcome NFTS

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X