• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4wdboat
    • Jan 2014
    • Stockton, Newcastle, NSW, Australia

17inch rims from NP to NW

Can any one confirm if the 17inch rims from a 2006 NP exceed will fit a MY13 NW GLX, brakes clear and same offset??

Thinking about swapping the 18inch rims on my NW to 17inch.
    From the dealer:
    MY14 NW GLX-R Auto, graphite grey, tow ball, 18" alloys, rubber mats, window tinting.

Have add:
    ARB bulbar, Runva 11XP, Redarc Tow Pro, Milford Cargo Barrier, Bushskinz bash plates(intercooler, sump, gearbox and transfer case), Bushskinz rocksliders/sidesteps, two pairs of cross bar roof racks,
  • pauld
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2010
    • Melbourne

Yes, I have them on my NX
    2015 NX, ARB Bullbar, Bilstein / Lovells HD Front and Kings SP Rear, Polyairs, 17" NP Exceed wheels, D697 LT265/65/17, STEDI Cree 24" 120Watt light bar, Tracklander 2100 Roof Cage, Bushskinz side steps and bash plates, 200AH of Batts under rear floor via Redarc 40 Amp, cargo barrier with custom rear shelf up high, TC mod, EGR mod, catch can, iPhone4 with OBD app, USB ports in all 3 rows, custom storage in rear passenger guard.

Comment

• DamienM
      • Jul 2013
      • Penrith

Yes, I made the switch last week on my NX. I went with LT265/65/17 tyres which were great for my trip over the weekend.

Comment

• Pajshomoneroguntero
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2013
        • Sydney

Tagging onto the back of this question, how about a set of 17" challenger wheels like these to replace the NX 18" rims: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ori-17-M...euR&rmvSB=true

Apparently a +38mm offset versus the NX +43mm (+46mm perhaps?). Keeping the tyres at 265 width this would widen the track by 10mm which is within VSB14 limits correct? (Both rims at 7.5")
        NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

• 4wdboat
          • Jan 2014

Thanks for replies,

I will now do a swap with a friend of a friend with a NP. He is happy to have my 18 inch rims with tyres 70% tread and I will have his 17 inch rims with tyres 20% tread. I will loose with tyre tread but hope to save with a new set of LT all terrains after Xmas

Andrew
          From the dealer:
          MY14 NW GLX-R Auto, graphite grey, tow ball, 18" alloys, rubber mats, window tinting.

Have add:
          ARB bulbar, Runva 11XP, Redarc Tow Pro, Milford Cargo Barrier, Bushskinz bash plates(intercooler, sump, gearbox and transfer case), Bushskinz rocksliders/sidesteps, two pairs of cross bar roof racks,

Comment

• 4wdboat
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Pajshomoneroguntero View Post
            Tagging onto the back of this question, how about a set of 17" challenger wheels like these to replace the NX 18" rims: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ori-17-M...euR&rmvSB=true

Apparently a +38mm offset versus the NX +43mm (+46mm perhaps?). Keeping the tyres at 265 width this would widen the track by 10mm which is within VSB14 limits correct? (Both rims at 7.5")
            They look good, just note they are re - repainted. My rims have been slightly scratched bogged in mud, re painted rims
            From the dealer:

Have add:

Comment

• Pajshomoneroguntero
              Valued Member
              • Jul 2013
              • Sydney

To clarify that was a question for me and the link was to an example of challenger wheels. I don't recall that the challenger wheels were an option to replace the NX 18's particularly as the offset differs slightly.

Sounds like you've got yours sorted anyway.
              NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X