• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1_johnboy
    • Sep 2012
    • Gippsland

Space Managment

What are you guys using to manage space in your tubs - I dont mean draws and so on. I mean more so doing the shopping, random boxes of things.
  • Merts
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2011
    • Bendigo Vic

Can't help you there mate. I've got a set of Drifta drawers, and they are great.
    Merts
    Impulse Blue 2015 MQ Triton GLS Auto

ARB Summit front & rear bars and side steps, Carryboy canopy and rack, Safari Snorkel, VRS 9500 winch, Gecko 16x7 rims with BFG 245/75r16 KM3s, Uniden 8080s UHF, Darche 270 awning
    Dobinson heavy duty suspension, Harrop rear Elocker, Supertrim Neoprene Seat Covers, Drifta drawers, MSA drop slide, dual battery system and ARB onboard compressor. National Campers Hermit.

Previously a Gunmetal 2007 NS VRX DiD Auto

Comment

• conquistador
      Valued Member
      • Feb 2012
      • sth east queensland

I dont have a triton but i find the best type of space management when it comes to shopping is to push the shopping trolley as fast down the isles as possible so that there is less opportunity for the minister of war and finance to stock up for winter/summer.

Comment

• Wicks747
        • Oct 2014
        • Alice Springs

I've just got a piece of plywood that has a 50mm lip all around that fits in between the wheel wells, it only takes up about half the tray length wise. Just stops my small tool box and tub with tiedowns compresser etc from sliding around as that stuff lives in there. When I want the something I grab the whole section and slide it back onto the open tail gate. This also stops stuff (shipping bags and the like) from sliding to the front of the tray where you can't reach it. Then if I want to load firewood or something that needs the whole tray it just lifts out. It never seams to slide to the back on its own. I guess the braking force is more that the acceleration.
        Sold 2004 PA Challenger
        Current 2010 XLT Ford Ranger. TJM winch bar, ARB rear bar, Gme uhf, Goodyear Wranglers, dual battery, light force blitz 240s, hard korr lightbar, bushskinz bash plates. Helical torque lock lsd.

Comment

• OldEmmGee
          • Jan 2016
          • Adelaide

I found chucking a couple of large plastic tubs at the front of the tub - secured with some tie-downs to the forward fixing points - meant I could chuck stuff in them to stop sliding around. Anything larger had less area to slide around in towards the rear...
          2018 PS; King Springs on rear; Nudgebar; Hardkorr lightbar; rear storage inc Aux battery/Redarc BCDC; Provent EGR filter; Rear diff breather; reversing floodlight; MSA mirrors for towing a Bailey caravan....rarely....

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X