• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheTaipan
    Banned
    • Jan 2009
    • sydney

Post moved from: NS-NT Rust... "Information Required"

Hopefully none of my following comments will breach the Administrators Rules!
    Post 26 of this thread Tim51. I give you a bit of leeway. Then put a warning out (second one) but you post again.
    You guys keep shooting yourselves in the foot [IMG]file:///C:/Users/SARAHM%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]
    You have buggered it up for the rest of the guys.
    Tomorrow the thread will go!
    Dave

Dazza. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/SARAHM%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.png[/IMG]
    Banned
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/SARAHM%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image006.png[/IMG]
    Thankyou Tim for your input. The information you have provided is very valuable.

Dave, I don't want another slanging match, but this is information we need and I am glad Tim posted it. I feel it should be left there without criticism.

Can you provide us with the rules and regulations and a list of stuff we can actually discuss without being chipped by admins? [IMG]file:///C:/Users/SARAHM%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]

Well if it is not the forum troublemaker [IMG]file:///C:/Users/SARAHM%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image007.gif[/IMG]No posts about your rust here but wants to weigh in to push Admin again.
    That's the third time I have posted the notice we put up at the start of the thread. We just want the info not opinions of what might or might not happen. We tried that in another thread [IMG]file:///C:/Users/SARAHM%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG].
    Don't post again Dazza unless it is with info on your rust ..... be warned [IMG]file:///C:/Users/SARAHM%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image009.png[/IMG].
    I cannot make it any more clearer.

To quote myself, I do not want another slanging match. The above is all I have to say.

To label me a "forum troublemaker" and then say don't re-post sounds like provocation to me [IMG]file:///C:/Users/SARAHM%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image007.gif[/IMG]

Alas, that will be all from me. I've made my point and I'm moving on.

How bloody petulant from the admin here. You will note I haven't signed in or posted since the crap hit the fan over Dazza some weeks ago. To publicly humiliate him by asking members if he should be banned. To the sucko's that voted to ban him...shame on you. To the lowlifes that voted a permanent ban...grow some gonads. I didn't vote as I didn't trust admit even though they said it was anonymous.

This is supposed to be a forum where people discuss different points of view. Seems like the point of view has to agree with admin or the thread will be deleted and a member banned.

"Don't post again Dazza unless it is with info on your rust ..... be warned"

What is the above? Power trip or childish? My money is on both.

Why are MMA a protected species here?

This is my last post on this forum.

Comment

• Pickle
      Administrator
      • Jun 2007
      • All over Oz

Originally posted by TheTaipan
      ;
      How bloody petulant from the admin here. You will note I haven't signed in or posted since the crap hit the fan over Dazza some weeks ago. To publicly humiliate him by asking members if he should be banned. To the sucko's that voted to ban him...shame on you. To the lowlifes that voted a permanent ban...grow some gonads. I didn't vote as I didn't trust admit even though they said it was anonymous
      We did notice that you hadn't posted, end of the day that is your descision.
      We thought that it was a fair vote on Dazza's presence here, nothing hidden or tampered with from the members on how they voted. To call them sucko's is not fair on them.

;

This is supposed to be a forum where people discuss different points of view. Seems like the point of view has to agree with admin or the thread will be deleted and a member banned. ..
      All we asked was to post the info on their rust and quite a few did the right thing. It was running off track and we tried to get it back on track. Nothing is deleted (bar one) in this thread. What are we hiding?

"Don't post again Dazza unless it is with info on your rust ..... be warned"

What is the above? Power trip or childish? My money is on both.
      Yep we are on drugs.

Why are MMA a protected species here?
      How did you come up with that one . Mitsu are big enough to know they have a problem. They don't need protecting from us or posts hidden on this forum.

This is my last post on this forum.
      Don't slam the door on the way out!
      Dave
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X