• Show
Clear All
  • NTX
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2010
    • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Front flare help needed.

G'day,

In the midst of some electrical work yesterday, I popped part of the front left flare off to try and remove the headlight (Bad move) Now I can't get the bastard back on. It has a standard type push clip at the front edge, then a loop type a bit further back, male section on the body and female on the flare. No idea how it came off as it looks like I need to stretch the flare to get it over the hook on the flare??

Help!

Matt.
    2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.
  • Scouter1
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2013
    • Sydney NSW

Matt,

I did this a while ago when I replaced my headlights but don't remember it being particularly difficult. Check out http://faq.out-club.ru/download/paje...1/index_M1.htm and go down to Chapter 51, there is a section on Front Bumper removal & reassembly

Removal steps

·
    Radiator grille (Refer to )

·
    Skid plate (Refer to )

·
    Headlamp washer draining (Refer to )
    <<A>>

·
    Front overfender front part

Splash shield mounting clips and screws

Front wheelhouse splash shield

Front bumper bracket

·
    Fog lamp connector connection <vehicles with fog lamp>

·
    Headlamp washer hose connection <vehicles with headlamp washer>
    <<A>>

Front bumper assembly

Front bumper reinforcement

Front bumper side support

Front bumper stay bracket

Front bumper support bracket

Cheers,
    Stephen
    2011 Silver NT GLS DiD Auto with extra bits - build thread http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=36099

Comment

• NTX
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2010
      • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Sir,

you are a gentlemen and a scholar, thank you so much for that detailed schematic.

Cheers,

Matt.
      2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X