• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gaz1
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • Blue Mountains NSW

A Move to Gen 4

After 15 years with my '02 NM Exceed V6 I have updated to a 2010 MY11 VR-X V6. And I'm looking forward to plenty more years of Pajero experience.
    It's stock standard at present, and probably will be for a fair while, due to financial considerations.
    Happily, the top of the rear doors seem to be in excellent condition - whether because they never had a problem or they have been repaired, I don't know. Only time will tell.
    2010 MY 2011 VR-X V6. Stock standard.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.
  • 06PAJ
    • May 2017
    • Brissy

Originally posted by gaz1 View Post
    After 15 years with my '02 NM Exceed V6 I have updated to a 2010 MY11 VR-X V6. And I'm looking forward to plenty more years of Pajero experience.
    It's stock standard at present, and probably will be for a fair while, due to financial considerations.
    Happily, the top of the rear doors seem to be in excellent condition - whether because they never had a problem or they have been repaired, I don't know. Only time will tell.
    Ive never had an issue with my 06
    I think its a hoax
    2006 NS V6 EXCEED - SOLD
    2014 NW 3.2L VRX
    Wetseat Covers, Kings 9" LED driving lights

Comment

• gaz1
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2007
      • Blue Mountains NSW

Originally posted by 06PAJ View Post
      I think its a hoax
      I hope so. When I recently checked the rear doors on my NM there was a little surface rust and a couple of small blisters on both - not enough to worry about, and it was 15 years old so I thought that was pretty good for the age.
      2010 MY 2011 VR-X V6. Stock standard.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.

Comment

• Rnn_onmt
        • May 2017
        • Freo ish

Originally posted by 06PAJ View Post
        I think its a hoax
        Far from a hoax 06. Some cars had nuffink. This photo was one of the better ones that were affected. I found a few while looking for one to purchase. The other door was the same.
        One car had door tops that had flakes of rusty paint blistered up. They flakes lifted off with the door seal. I left those flakes for the next bloke to find. Car Dealers generally couldn't give a damn

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X