• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Supercheap ...Clearance

https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p/...tart=172&sz=60 Dashmat suit Pajero NS/NT

https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p/...tart=524&sz=60 Amp meter

https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p/...040302#start=1 Dual battery monitor
    I picked up the Dual Battery monitor for $4.45 with trade card. Get on the website and go through the clearance items.
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club
  • outbackogre
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2010
    • Melbourne

No dash mat left. I guess someone grabbed it.
    My friends call me Rob; you can call me .... Rob.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    MY12 NW GL DiD auto. 2" MD Lovells/Bilstein lift. Bushskinz underbody protection. Home made rear platform with sliding boxes above and lots of space underneath.

Comment

• littleriver
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2013
      • Queensland

No volt amp meter left either
      2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• arrow
        Valued Member
        • Nov 2007

On more than one occasion I've tried to get something from SCA that appears under their "clearance" banner. Nine times out of ten it is not available despite checking with many, many different stores both around Melbourne and interstate where friends could collect it for me. I'm beginning to believe it's a bit of a con.

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
          Valued Member
          • Aug 2016
          • Greater Sydney

Yep, never been able to buy anything I wanedt from their clearance sales.

Comment

• Pickle
            Administrator
            • Jun 2007
            • All over Oz

Well I must have done alright to get the battery monitor . Admittedly I tried for a few other goodies but no go unless I wanted to drive for hours to Bairnsdale!
            Dave
            NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
            Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Dicko1
              Valued Member
              • Dec 2014
              • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by arrow View Post
              On more than one occasion I've tried to get something from SCA that appears under their "clearance" banner. Nine times out of ten it is not available despite checking with many, many different stores both around Melbourne and interstate where friends could collect it for me. I'm beginning to believe it's a bit of a con.

It is a con mate. Their specials are about the going price from most retailers. Like you I can never get a special as it is unavailable. Same as the autoelec.com....they advertise 2 for 1 but when ever the sale is on there is no stock...BLOODY CONS BOTH OF THEM!!.

In all honesty Pickle I wouldnt waste my time installing it. Colured lights tell you bugger all. This here for $25 would be a hell of a lot better and accurate...

Last edited by Dicko1; 02-05-20, 06:03 PM.
              Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Pickle
                Administrator
                • Jun 2007
                • All over Oz

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post

In all honesty Pickle I wouldnt waste my time installing it. Colured lights tell you bugger all. This here for $25 would be a hell of a lot better and accurate...

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Dual-Bat...IAAOSw8Cxd4eHP
                Think your right Dicko, pulled it out of the box today and thought where the hell am I going to put this thing, on one of my cars .Just grabbed it cause it was a couple of bucks. Probably put it on the camper trailer as a project when Im bored.
                Dave
                NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Dicko1
                  Valued Member
                  • Dec 2014
                  • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                  Think your right Dicko, pulled it out of the box today and thought where the hell am I going to put this thing, on one of my cars .Just grabbed it cause it was a couple of bucks. Probably put it on the camper trailer as a project when Im bored.
                  Dave

hahahah...Know the feeling...cant say no to a bargain..
                  Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X