X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • martialllaw
    • Jan 2012
    • Narangba

Just picked up the vehicle with the new bar fitted. Now for the long drive home
    Attached Files
    2010 NT GLS, ARB Deluxe winch bar, GME TX3540 UHF, TJM battery tray, DBA T3 Disc's, Front & Rear Harop E-Lokers, AAA rear draw system, Anderson connector for AUX power, kumho mt51 265 / 70 / R 17, Bushskinz sliders and Intercooler/Sump/Transmition/Transfer case Bash Plates, Bilstein/Dobinson combo, 2x2m austrack-deluxe-vehicle-awning, Airtec Snorkel, Wetseat Covers front /rear + centre console cover, SPV EGR MOD Mk3.

Comment

• aussieintas
      Valued Member
      • Feb 2013
      • Sorell, Tasmania

Looks good, whats your initial thoughts?
      2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
      88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
      92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
      92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
      99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
      95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
      08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

• martialllaw
        • Jan 2012
        • Narangba

Originally posted by aussieintas View Post
        Looks good, whats your initial thoughts?
        Looks to be extremely well built. Is slightly deeper than I thought, I have a hitch step (from ebay) it will no longer fit without rubbing on the bar.
        Opening the two carrier's each time will take a bit of getting used to, but I think lt will be worth it for the extra rear protection/ reduced weight on the door/ extra storage provided by the jerry can carrier.
        I was also surprised by the increase in visibility out the back with the tyre removed from the door.
        2010 NT GLS, ARB Deluxe winch bar, GME TX3540 UHF, TJM battery tray, DBA T3 Disc's, Front & Rear Harop E-Lokers, AAA rear draw system, Anderson connector for AUX power, kumho mt51 265 / 70 / R 17, Bushskinz sliders and Intercooler/Sump/Transmition/Transfer case Bash Plates, Bilstein/Dobinson combo, 2x2m austrack-deluxe-vehicle-awning, Airtec Snorkel, Wetseat Covers front /rear + centre console cover, SPV EGR MOD Mk3.

Comment

• executive
          • May 2011
          • Melbourne - Doncaster

Maxtraxx bracket

Just finished building up a new Maxtrax holder for the back door .

Given that the the rear carriers do take up part of the rear bar gap , I had to bend the bracket to only manage 2 x Maxtrax

Attached are a few photos

F7A4DFFD-69EE-40F3-94A9-376D26AC3D07.jpg

BF5D54D4-961A-4756-A4D3-0AAADD2E641B.jpg
          Last edited by executive; 08-05-19, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• martialllaw
            • Jan 2012
            • Narangba

Originally posted by executive View Post
            Just finished building up a new Maxtrax holder for the back
            Well done good use of the space, I'm to lazy to fabricate anything and just used a maxtrax harness
            Attached Files

Comment

• executive
              • May 2011
              • Melbourne - Doncaster

Thanks .
              I like your idea too . It’s good use of space

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X