• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HSV Rangie
    Valued Member
    • Feb 2010
    • Hastings

Borneo Equator Expedition

5 bikes , some 4WD’s and 2500 km of Kalimantan wilderness along the Equator. A taste of things to come......... [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...

some may find interesting.

Michael.
    2016 NX,GLS,DID,Auto. Rear DL, ARB deluxe BB, Warn winch, Safari Snorkle, Tow bar, Redarc tow pro, Front door windows tinted, Traxide SC80 dual battery system, Rino roof bars, Icom IC440 UHF, Lovells HD + 50mm springs all round, ????? shocks and struts, Proclip & Strike phone mount.
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Read that a while ago.The guys are nutters and some Aussies defying the odds. A good read.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Phil
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2008
      • Sydney

WOW, I don't know what to say.

An amazing, incredible adventure.
      When you have to winch trail bikes you know your in deep $&!T.

"I hear over a radio its total carnage and chaos behind us at the last winching spot. One of the landrovers is hanging on the winch halfway up the cliff suspended above the water with no clutch. They are going to have to try to change the clutch on the cliff. Everyone behind them cannot move until the Landy does. They are all in for a long night."
      MY05 NP DiD Auto Platinum. Custom scratches. ARB bar & 12000lbs winch. Maxxis Bighorns. BushSkinz Bash plates & slidders. TJM auto guard. Gear box, trans & diff breathers. Rhino racks & Pod. Awning with LED. Dual batteries. HID Narva 225's. Airtec snorkel. 2" Lovell/Bilstein lift. GME TX3500. Wetseat covers. Pioneer BT deck. Cargo barrier. Beaudesert exhaust. Rear storage & CF80. ARB onboard air. NS 18s for the black top, 80L LRA tank. HPD Catch Can. HPD Intercooler.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X