• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johndavis125262
    • Apr 2013
    • brisbane

hikeit-x9 throttle controller

ok i picked up throttle controller . ( HIKEIT-X9 Premium Vehicle Specific Pedal Controller ) i picked this 1 over the i drive .there a lot more feature especially it dims down at night so it doesn't blind you you can configure it as auto transmission or manual transmission its fairly simple to install couple thing i didnt like but its not bad .putting the plug in the top of the pedal i just couldn't get it to click on .so just took pedal out then stuck it back in and instead of double sided tape i left it intact and stuck Velcro so if i didn't like the place the controller sat you didn't have to fight the dash to give it up ive tried a couple of setting when you stick it on hikeit level 5 make sure your strapped in level 9 she punches hard i dont know if ill ever use that 1 it also has a off setting that turns the unit off so it goes back to what she is, im using cruise level 5 and i feel good with that 1 sports mode is next step up from cruise .i have to relearn to drive again you dont have to use the right foot so hard i really like it ill keep you in form as time goes by regards john

i dont know these people or get paid for this straight up
  • denmonkey
    • Oct 2017
    • Newcastle NSW

and chance of a link bruv and how much ?

Comment

• Gpy74
      • Jun 2019
      • Adelaide

Hi John, I've just fitted one of these to my NW , I too had problems fitting the top plug, and basically did the same thing and removed my pedal and connected both plugs and then refitted. Did your Paj run like a can of nails and have a surging idle to start with? Mine does/did but it seems to of calmed down now.
      I have mine set on SP.3.A and it FLIES!!!!!!!! SP.8.A was too much,not evan going to bother with anything higher, especially drag mode🤯!!!!!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X