• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • salandaar
    • Apr 2011
    • glenmore park

Challenger weight distribution hitch

Hi
    I have a 2011 challenger with mitsubishi tow bar, have just bought a mitsu wdh and despite asking them and being assured the fitting instructions were inside the box, they are not, does anyone have a pdf or similar file with these instructions they can post.

thanks

andy
  • jimsiron
    • Feb 2010
    • Mildura, gateway to the outback

WD hitch

I reckon it would be similar to Hayman Reece fitting , thats what I'm using.
    Its a matter of getting same measurements from lip on guards to top of tyres before and after hitching up and allowing at least 3 spare links on the chains on torsion arms to van connections.Make sure you do it on level ground.
    Make sure the van sits level when coupled up and torsioned up by adjusting height of ball attachment.
    You can google HR for instructions i think, if not I have them.
    regards
    Jimsiron
    2010 manual in Terra Rosa, ARB deluxe bar,Cibie Oscar lights, Redarc dual battery monitor, Factory mats throughout,Redarc remote brake controller, Electraphone UHF, MMA tow bar, Garmin Navman plus the Misses, and plenty of travelling music! Towing a 2011 Jayco Discovery 17.55.3 Outback.

Comment

• safari1
      • Sep 2011
      • Maida Vale, WA

Challenger WDH

I was interested in getting a Mitsubishi WDH at one stage. Went to the spares/accessories section at the dealer and he printed out a full set of instructions. Unfortunately I got rid of them as I decided to go with Hayman Reese in the end.

Andrew H
      NS Pajero SWB, cargo barrier, Polyairs, Maxxis ATs. 2011 Jayco Penguin Outback.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X