• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MattyB217
    • Mar 2017
    • Melbourne

Hi all,

Stumbled across the forum while doing some research into a trip to Fraser Island, glad I did because I am very new to the 4x4 world and by the looks of things a lot of handy tips and advise can be found here.

I recently just bought my very first 4x4 and went with the 2017 GLX Pajero and absolutely love it!! I upgraded from a Holden station wagon to accommodate for a growing family and our ever so growing enjoyment of camping. Now, like I said I am new to everything 4x4 but plan on doing a few upgrades for future trips around our beautiful country, so no doubt I will need a lot of questions answered and I am sure I am in the right spot to have them answered, I just hope I don't drive everyone mad

Matt
    New to all things 4x4
    2017 GLX- MM Alloy Bar, Pioneer Rhino Rack, TJM Snorkel, TJM Dual Battery, GME TX3350 UHF
  • GHendo
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2012
    • Northern NSW

Welcome to the forum Matt.

As you’ve probably already realised there’s a wealth of information here, particularly for Pajeros.

Just as well you hadn’t planned to visit Fraser Island today – I’m in Northern NSW and she’s pretty wet up her at the moment thanks to the aftermath of Cyclone Debbie.

Cheers

Geoff
    03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.

Comment

• aussieintas
      Valued Member
      • Feb 2013
      • Sorell, Tasmania

Welcome Matt
      2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
      88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
      92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
      92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
      99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit