• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danielb 76
    • Jun 2017
    • Melbourne

Catchcans

Hi all I'm looking for catch can kit for pc challenger . Flashlube say they don't do a specific one for the challenger . But they do for mn triton but say it's different setup in the engine . Western filters said a mn triton one is the same as challenger . Can anyone help out with what's right An what's not
  • JeepChallenger
    • Aug 2015
    • Sydney

I have a Provent 200 setup for triton fitted to my PC.... Easy fit no problems....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo
      • Dec 2016
      • Cooloola Coast QLD

Originally posted by JeepChallenger View Post
      I have a Provent 200 setup for triton fitted to my PC.... Easy fit no problems....

Can you take some pics of the fit up. Thanks

Comment

• JeepChallenger
        • Aug 2015
        • Sydney

Originally posted by Apollo View Post
        Can you take some pics of the fit up. Thanks
        Will do tomorrow in daylight.....

Comment

• coughy
          Valued Member
          • May 2014
          • Redlands Brisbane QLD

mn triton is the same mate
          easy install
          My10 PB XLS ,Opposite lock 3 hoop black bullbar ,HID XRAY200MM Spotlights ,Uniden UHF radio,EGR off,Rear cargo barrier,Turbo Replacment and only 45K,265/70 trail climbers, 26 psi boost and 3" full turbo back custom install exhaust ,hid 35 watt driving low beam,Custom day LED running lights,dual battery kit and wiring ,105amp hour battery , 50 AMP anderson plug front and back ,raised 2" Electric Brake controller.
          New Custom Ultimate diesel tuning REMAP,custom rail limiter.

Comment

• JeepChallenger
            • Aug 2015
            • Sydney

Here is some pics. The hoses are just plug and play. Stainless steel bracket was supplied and easy to fit using existing bolt. Purchased from Western Filters....

Last edited by JeepChallenger; 23-08-17, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• shortSteve
              • Dec 2012
              • Perth

Originally posted by coughy View Post
              mn triton is the same mate
              easy install

Sorta the same...the catch can "kits" that come with brackets (taipan and HPD iirc) bolt onto the brake master cylinder, and they are different between MN and PB/C Challenger. Yes, the units are identical, along with pipework, but bracket arrangements (if supplied) are specific, although nothing a hammer and bench vice won't fix...

sS
              MY13 Triton GLX Dual-Cab
              twin locked, canopy and racks, bars front and rear, camera and sensors, bashplates and snorkel, lift and 32's, long range tank, ecu tune and exhaust and many many memories...
              15 PC Challenger, nudge bar, tow bar, arb roof rack, IPF spotties, uhf, lift, 32's on MN GLX alloys, ORS draw system, fridge and slide, arkpak and awning....so far.

Comment

• Apollo
                • Dec 2016
                • Cooloola Coast QLD

Thanks JeepChallenger. Neat and tidy install.

Comment

• CC2005
                  • Sep 2011
                  • Mornington Peninsula

I might just pick up an OEM oil separator off a local build or Euro wreck, get something off 3.0ltr turbo vehicle or about, something with the same size hose connections? I saw one from an Audi (I think) fitted to a late mdl Pajero the Czech Republic recently whilst on holidays - common over there to do this I was told.

Maybe a domestic Commodore has one? It should cost $1.95 then.
                  PB MY11 LS 4D56 - auto, with stuff.

Comment

• Lakey
                    • Apr 2012
                    • Brisbane

Let us know if you find a suitable one.
                    Cheers
                    Lakey

2012 PB Challenger LS manual. White, tinted windows, MM towbar, Rhino Aero Sportz Bars, otherwise pretty much bog standard.

Comment

• paj747
                      • Feb 2012
                      • Sydney

Originally posted by JeepChallenger View Post
                      Here is some pics. The hoses are just plug and play. Stainless steel bracket was supplied and easy to fit using existing bolt. Purchased from Western Filters....

Hi Mate did you leave the length of the drain hose or trm it down?
                      __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
                      MY15 White Challenger auto-MCC Falcon bullbar,Fog Lights,9ich LED spotlights, Runva 11xp Premium,Boos Bash Plates, TJM Airtek Snorkel, Provent 200, arkpak 730, waeco cf50
                      __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Comment

• JeepChallenger
                        • Aug 2015
                        • Sydney

Originally posted by paj747 View Post
                        Hi Mate did you leave the length of the drain hose or trm it down?
                        I ran it to the bottom of the chassis near the front of the wheel. A stopcock was supplied with the kit. I drain it every 5000ks and get around 30ml of oil.....

Comment

• paj747
                          • Feb 2012
                          • Sydney

awesome thanks mate

that's the last bit i need to do on my pc,

then install one on my dads pajero sport
                          MY15 White Challenger auto-MCC Falcon bullbar,Fog Lights,9ich LED spotlights, Runva 11xp Premium,Boos Bash Plates, TJM Airtek Snorkel, Provent 200, arkpak 730, waeco cf50

Comment

• paj747
                            • Feb 2012
                            • Sydney

Installs complete in the challenger and Pajero Sport, Nicer fit in the PS

Thanks for your help guys..
                            Attached Files

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X