• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KymJ
    • Aug 2015
    • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

MM Cargo Barrier

Hi All

Ive seen MM cargo barrier advertised cheap near by. Its off a NT and I have a NW but I dont believe thats a problem.

But what else will I need that I assume will be on the original car or is it possible that it may have everything with it to fit straight to mine?

Ta

Kym
  • KymJ
    • Aug 2015
    • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Just to add to that last post. I was looking at another model of cargo barrier and it was for NT onwards but not compatible with side curtain airbags. Do the NT's not come with side curtain airbags?

Comment

• spot01
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2011
      • Adelaide

Originally posted by KymJ View Post
      Just to add to that last post. I was looking at another model of cargo barrier and it was for NT onwards but not compatible with side curtain airbags. Do the NT's not come with side curtain airbags?
      Some NT's had the curtain airbags & some didn't (lower models).
      I think the main issue with curtain airbags is you can't put the cargo barrier in the forward position (behind the driver's seat), ie, it can only be fitted behind the 2nd row. Make sure you get all the brackets, bolts, nuts, glass breaker, etc. & the fitting instructions. I think someone posted the fitting instructions on here somewhere - try a google search.
      Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• grhyso
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2012
        • Perth

The factory model that is safe for use with the side curtain airbags is straight and leans back, earlier models and possibly even on the NT with no curtain airbags the top angled forwards above the seats to allow more space in the cargo area.

You will need a fitting kit, this can be ordered from mitsubishi, the parts guys normally have no idea what it is or say you can't get it but I found the part number through here and took a punt with putting an order in. Part number is MR935384 if the barrier you are using is model number MR935379. Below is the thread I found it and confirmed it. It only cost me $70-80 for the fit kit and came with all bolts, plates, nuts and full instructions on fitment.

2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X