Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-2 Pajero

Generation 4-2 Pajero NT model 2009 - 2011

Old 30-10-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryStottle View Post
Hi Grumpy, not sure what you are paying or what sort of km's the car has, but with that amount of heavy duty setup, long range tank, brake controller etc., and the fact that switches have been attached with what looks like tek screws, I would be very careful about buying it unseen.

Would say that rig has done some long hauls towing a big van, possibly in some heavy terrain. Might be buying someone else's problems and might be better to look for a stock Toorak Tractor and add the bits you actually want.

Buyer beware.
Thanks, I was somewhat aware of that. I had it inspected and came to the conclusion (after receiving the car now) that it was highly modified by someone who had aspiration for big trips offroad, but ended up with doing easy trips on gravel.
Old 30-10-18
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpySmurf View Post
I have since worked most of these out. Thanks to you guys.

Now with the red button. I worked out it is some sort of MMCS override. It allows touch screen entry when in motion which is handy for the navigator!

Does anyone know what brand/model or anymore info on this? I tested it and it does not allow video when in motion. In fact, it stops video when even stopped if pressed.
There are discussions on this forum for the MMCS override so that one can enter navigation details on the go.