• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • s13tsilvia
    • Feb 2017
    • Lilydale

Front Sensors not working

my gls front parking sensors appear to not be working, i have tried reading the manual and holding the P sensor button down for the 10sec but nothing seems to be working, anyone else had this happen before? rear ones work fine.
  • BruceandBobbi
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2016
    • Greater Sydney

Originally posted by s13tsilvia View Post
    my gls front parking sensors appear to not be working, i have tried reading the manual and holding the P sensor button down for the 10sec but nothing seems to be working, anyone else had this happen before? rear ones work fine.

Welcome to the world of electronic motoring. Seriously though why do you need front parking sensors?

Comment

• ron2503
      • Dec 2017
      • Alex Hills

Originally posted by s13tsilvia View Post
      Hi Silvia,

The GLS should not have front parking sensors. These are only on the Exceed. Again, correct me if I'm wrong.
      2017 PS. OE Bullbar & Towbar. Uniden 7740NB UHF in Console. Roadvision 7" LED's, Custom Offroad SS bash plates, Outback Armour 2"lift; Outback Accessories 107L LRT, Towpro Elite, Masten 6 wheel TPMS.
      Towing '99 Jayco 16' StarCraft poptop.
      Traded 1997 Terrano II. OME with Kings Springs. ECB Bullbar

Comment

• Dicko1
        Valued Member
        • Dec 2014
        • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by BruceandBobbi View Post
        Welcome to the world of electronic motoring. Seriously though why do you need front parking sensors?
        For when you have forgotten to take your seeing eye dog with you?
        Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• greig
          Valued Member
          • Aug 2010
          • kanwal

Originally posted by BruceandBobbi View Post
          For the same reason you have rear ones. A lot easier when parking, so you get within a few inches of the car in front !!

Comment

• s13tsilvia
            • Feb 2017
            • Lilydale

its the wifes car... anything to help her "touch" parking is a bonus in my opinion.
            The GLS has to have them, the sensors are in the bumper and you can see them....

Comment

• CC2005
              • Sep 2011
              • Mornington Peninsula

A bonus if you have got them-why not have em. And the dog can stay at home.
              PB MY11 LS 4D56 - auto, with stuff.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X