• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pearcie
    BushSkinz 4x4
    • Nov 2007
    • Wattagans

Just wanted to let everyone know that I just picked up half of the first batch from the electroplater. They didn't have time to do the full batch before they left for christmas break.

Anyway I will start shipping them out tomorrow and organising everything with a few of the guys that wanted them as well.

cheers,
    Kieron
    2012 Holden RG Colorado LX 2.8L Auto "Rad Rado"
    Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]

Comment

• AndrewF
      • Jun 2011
      • Burwood East

Originally posted by Pearcie View Post
      Just wanted to let everyone know that I just picked up half of the first batch from the electroplater. They didn't have time to do the full batch before they left for christmas break.

Anyway I will start shipping them out tomorrow and organising everything with a few of the guys that wanted them as well.

cheers,
      Kieron
      Hi mate,

How's stock of the transfer case guard for the PB Challenger? I'd be keen...

Cheers mate,
      Andrew
      2011 PB manual Challenger, Bushskinz, Dual batteries, 2" Ultimate lift, snorkel, ARB steel Bullbar, BFG 265/75/16 AT's, other bits n bobs.

Comment

• tyso
        • Jun 2012
        • Brisbane

PB Challenger Guards - Any issues with other kit?

Hi Kieron,

Keen on getting the full set of guards for a new PB challenger(LS, manual). I haven't been under a 4WD in 10 years, let alone a Challenger, so silly question but:
        1. Is there any other gear (bullbars etc) that dont / won't fit well once I have your guards on?
        Current idea is that your guards will be the first thing going on, just checking as am shopping for bar etc now.

2. see you have the combined sump/intercooler guard, and manual tranmission guard - I take it these can both be fitted, not one or the other?

Cheers
        Tyso

Comment

• Pearcie
          BushSkinz 4x4
          • Nov 2007
          • Wattagans

Hi Mate,
          Good to hear, to this point in time we haven't found any bull bars or gear that won't fit once our guards have been put on. The intercooler guard used the factory mounting points and covers the same sort of area just is much more heavy duty so it is very unlikely that it would get in the road of anything.

All the guards for this vehicle can be fitted individually or all together, 99% of the time the Intercooler and sump guard are bought together as they take the most punishment and the factory guards aren't really up to off road work.

If you have any questions just flick me through a quick email to [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
          Kieron
          2012 Holden RG Colorado LX 2.8L Auto "Rad Rado"
          Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X