• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stephen67
    • Jun 2016
    • Esperance

Esperance

Just letting everyone know that my wife and I are the current managers of the Acclaim Pine Grove Caravan Park here in Esperance,so if any club members are travelling down this way let me know and you will get discount just show your pajero sticker
  • grhyso
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2012
    • Perth

Originally posted by stephen67 View Post
    Just letting everyone know that my wife and I are the current managers of the Acclaim Pine Grove Caravan Park here in Esperance,so if any club members are travelling down this way let me know and you will get discount just show your pajero sticker
    Sounds great Stephen! The wife and I have been keen to head down that way for a few years. While we haven't got a club sticker nor expect a discount, if we make our way down we'll pop in and say g'day.
    2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

• Nab
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2012
      • Perth

Good to know. We get to Esperance every 1-2yrs and normally stay at Bathers CP, nice and quiet. We only stay 1-2 days just to stock up and wash some clothes before heading to Care Arid NP. May pop in next January to check out your facilities!
      SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
      NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• stephen67
        • Jun 2016
        • Esperance

No worries guys hope to see you, we will try and look after you.

Comment

• Silverpajero
          • Aug 2008
          • Bendigo

Stayed last year

I just read your post. We have stayed at your park twice a few years apart, the most recent was last year. All very clean and comfortable. Thanks !

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X