• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AdReNaLiN
    • Jun 2010
    • Brisbane Northside

Levuka 4wd Park

We went for a big trip out to the Levuka 4wd park in northern NSW. Had a great time and got to do some extreme mud 4wding. We took a bunch of 4wd accessories with us to test out.

Levuka rainforest recreation park is located approximately 6km from Urbenville in northern NSW. We arrived there after a 3 hour long drive from Brisbane after a very early start to the morning!

After a quick stop for breakfast at the Beaudesert McDonalds, we headed off down the Mt Lindsey highway. Cautious driving is recommended along this drive as some parts have sharp corners through the mountains that are more suited to sportscars or motorbikes.

Once arriving at Levuka we met the owners of the property and signed the usual waivers. We were handed a map of the tracks on the property and were advised to avoid some of the tracks due to a very heavy rainfall from previous weeks.

Read more: http://www.toughtoys.com.au/4wd-trac...#ixzz22Gtiu8c2
  • LDV60
    • Aug 2009
    • Brisbane

Hey mate.
    Was this a day trip or was it an overnighter?
    Looks like a lot of fun.

Cheers
    Damien
    2010 NT Activ 3.2. White. Non OEM Tow Bar and all the Activ goodies. 55w HIDs. Bushskinz Intercooler and Sump Guards. ScanGuage. Safari Snorkel. Dobinsons Springs and Shocks. 5 watt Handheld UHF.

My other ride: Lexus IS250 X - in Red.

Comment

• Crazy_cabbie
      • Mar 2011
      • In a house

If anyone is looking at going to levuka please let me know. I have been there a few times as I live in the area but due to my lack of experience I am a bit wary of going there on my own and its more fun with other anyways.

Also if anyone is considering come down to levuka way there are plenty of other place to go explore in the surrounding areas
      I have self control, I just exercise my right to ignore it

Comment

• AdReNaLiN
        • Jun 2010
        • Brisbane Northside

Originally posted by LDV60 View Post
        Hey mate.
        Was this a day trip or was it an overnighter?
        Looks like a lot of fun.

Cheers
        Damien
        We ended up just doing a day trip, but I recommend an overnighter for sure. Next time we'll definately go for longer!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X