• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sawtellrob
    • Apr 2014
    • Sawtell

EGR delete device

Hi guys, I realise this has been hashed about numerous times but is there a difference in EGR blocking cables? There are quite a few available with prices starting from a little over $70 and different brands such as SPV, Air On Board and DieselBoss. I realise SPV did the initial work on this but are there any thoughts on these others please? AOB and DieselBoss offer 5 year warranty
    Thanks
    Rob
    2010 GLS silver, colour coded ARB bullbar, Redarc dual batteries, Redarc Towpro Elite, Climax suspension upgrade for 300kg on tow ball and Automate
  • Little Devil
    • Feb 2016
    • Valley View, South Australia

Chip Tuning

My unit has been excellent, my son has another brand and he is equally happy.
    Probably they are very much the same inside.
    Best part is they can be removed in seconds for those times the car has to go to MM.
    My19 ZL Outlander Diesel Auto. Ultra Gauge MX, Uniden CB, 270 Batwing Awning, Catch Can

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people.

Comment

• Tronic72
      • Jun 2014
      • Kilsyth

which is?

Originally posted by Little Devil View Post
      My unit has been excellent, my son has another brand and he is equally happy.
      Probably they are very much the same inside.
      Best part is they can be removed in seconds for those times the car has to go to MM.
      Gonna keep us in "suspenders" or tell us what unit you have? Or did I miss that?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X