• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • denmonkey
    • Oct 2017
    • Newcastle NSW

Bylong 4x4 park weekend

Hey all,

the weekend away to Bylong finally arrived and we're all back home without any major damage to anyone vehicles.

My mates triton now has a loose rear bumper but other than that, all is good.

A few of us spent 4 days up there with 6 cars and a side by side making the trip and spending various number of days with us.

All up we had my nt paj, 2x triton, 200LC, 100LC, courier and the side by side.

They haven't had rain up there in over 18 months, so most of the harder tracks are just powder making them very slippery and some not worth attempting.

The camp grounds were just dirt and the cat heads have pretty much taken over.

I dragged my non offroad 14ft jayco up there without much issue albeit that is has been lifted.

several camper trailers and a jayco flamingo rounded out the sleeping arrangements.

Whilst there was some complaints about the cost arrangement. You pay by the day not by the night, regardless of when you arrive.

So you are basically paying for an extra day to what would be normal.

Here are some pics of the weekend and I have several videos to come as they get editted. I have heaps of footage.

With regards to the Paj, I was super impressed how well it handled everything I pointed it at.

I also think Vlad's mod helped me up some tracks that may otherwise required a lot more effort.

I focused on slow and steady and just let the car do the work and that it did.

It shocked a lot of people and they loved the wheel lifting.

You get used to it but bystanders are amazed every time it does it.

the paj video edit will be up shortly. I'll post here when its done
    Attached Files
  • denmonkey
    • Oct 2017
    • Newcastle NSW

and the Paj video

Comment

• NTBenny
      • May 2017
      • Newcastle

Great vid.

Benny.
      2011 NT Pajero Platinum, DCS 80AH Extreme Battery, Stedi 8.5" LED driving lights, Bushskinz side steps & bash plates, Provent 200, Auto-mate TC lockup, Derale fan forced trans cooler, custom 3inch exhaust, JT intercooler, Bilstein + Lovells 2 inch lift, Airbag Man bags, DBA slotted rotors, braided brake lines, diff+gearbox+transfer breathers, Redarc boost & EGT gauge, Tuned by TME 141rwkw 598nm.

Comment

• denmonkey
        • Oct 2017
        • Newcastle NSW

cheers Benny .

I see you're also located in god's country. I've been chatting to a few boys on another forum who are relatively local and we're going to arrange a run up the wattagans in a few weeks or so.

Nothing too crazy.

Nothing decided yet, other than interest.

If you want me to let you know when or what, let me know.

Comment

• denmonkey
          • Oct 2017
          • Newcastle NSW

In the mean time, here's the exteneded version, including a few tritons, landcruisers and a courier .

Attached Files

Comment

• denmonkey
            • Oct 2017
            • Newcastle NSW

and if you just want to check out a short vid instead of watching the big ones,

here's a short bylong edit

Attached Files

Comment

• Pajez
              • Oct 2018
              • United States

awesome photos you have there

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X