• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roadblock
    • Apr 2010
    • Mackay, QLD

Pajero NX Display link firmware

Originally posted by Cam154 View Post
    Do they charge to just update the software? Are there any other changes they have made

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    No charge for the update as they did it during the first complimentary inspection as 1,500 km.

They changed the phone call audio to the driver’s side and improved the clarity / volume for both Bluetooth and connected (CarPlay) calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Roadblock; 14-05-19, 09:40 PM.
    Cheers,
    Roadblock

2019 NX Exceed, Pearl White, MM Steel Bar, MM towbar, Provent 200 catch can, 140Ah Aux with Projecta IDC25 DC-DC Charger

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
      Valued Member
      • May 2017
      • Sydney

Anyone know whether they do update the software via the USB in the glovebox or something?

Comment

• simonhelps
        • Apr 2019
        • Bangalow

Originally posted by HeavyPizzaz View Post
        Anyone know whether they do update the software via the USB in the glovebox or something?
        Yes, they put a drive into the glovebox USB then go into the hidden menu to do the firmware update.
        The hidden menu is accessed by pressing the home button, going to the 2nd page and pressing the "Screen Off" button then touching the top left-hand corner of the screen for 5 seconds then the bottom right-hand corner of the screen for 5 seconds. There is not much we can do in there but it's interesting to have a look.

I have my firmware updated now by the dealer to the latest 2.2.0006.0200. It took 3 trips to them and two calls to Mitsubishi Australia to get it all sorted out!
        I can confirm the "Agree" screen stays on for 3 seconds and then disappears by itself and the Bluetooth connects seamlessly now.

Comment

• Old Paj
          Pajero Club Life Member
          • Jun 2007
          • Heathcote, Vic

NX Display Link Firmware

Our NX is a 2017 (Feb) model and coming up to the 75,000Km service and is currently on 1.2.0036.0200 also.

Shall have to hit them up to do the update when the service is done.
          NX Pajero, Duel Batteries (under bonnet), Factory Nudge Bar, Kings Springs, Bilstein Shocks, TowPro Elite, Icom IC-450, Cooper ST-Maxx Tyres (off road), AutoMate, towing 2015 Vista Crossover XL.

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
            Valued Member
            • May 2017
            • Sydney

Dropped my NX ‘16 in this morning to the dealer here in Sydney solely for the firmware update (since I don’t take it there for services) and I’m on 96,000km so getting close to warranty running out. Told the vehicle handover guy that I was told by customer service it was a warranty update. Mine is on v1.2. Showed him the v2.2 screenshot above and he said he has no idea he works in the Jeep section lol. Fingers crossed, will report back later today.

Comment

• adrianp
              • May 2008
              • Brisbane

Hi Guys,

Slightly off topic, I was wondering if it would be possble (and how) to download the Spotify library on a USB, connect this to the car, install Spotify in the head unit (or make is visible as an app) and use it to play the USB. The Mitsubishi factory unit with Android Auto. Thanks, Adrian
              AdrianP
              2014 NW Exceed, 2015 NX GLS

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
                Valued Member
                • May 2017
                • Sydney

Originally posted by adrianp View Post
                Hi Guys,

Slightly off topic, I was wondering if it would be possble (and how) to download the Spotify library on a USB, connect this to the car, install Spotify in the head unit (or make is visible as an app) and use it to play the USB. The Mitsubishi factory unit with Android Auto. Thanks, Adrian
                I seriously doubt you could install it on the headunit. I believe some head units come with “Spotify Everywhere” built in from factory but not this one. Android Spotify app MAY have that functionality but I’d be very surprised tbh.

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
                  Valued Member
                  • May 2017
                  • Sydney

The most interesting part of my visit to the dealer for a firmware update (and nothing else) was that it was in 4H when I dropped it off and in 2H when I got it back. GW Mitsubishi.

Comment

• Mundy55
                    Valued Member
                    • Nov 2015
                    • Gold Coast

Just had my firmware upgrade done. Goodbye nag screen - hooray! Pity MM don't issue a bulletin advising of change details.

Comment

• vladguan
                      Valued Member
                      • Mar 2015
                      • Adelaide

Originally posted by HeavyPizzaz View Post
                      The most interesting part of my visit to the dealer for a firmware update (and nothing else) was that it was in 4H when I dropped it off and in 2H when I got it back. GW Mitsubishi.

Same always. Wife's outlander was airways left in 2WD as well.
                      Please call me Vlad.
                      -----------------------
                      MY15 NX GLS - SPV EGR; Donaldson filter; Front sensors; Compass; DEI506T and DEI507M; LED interior and exterior lights; Blue LED step lights; 3T tow bar; 20% front & clear tint over privacy windows; Chrome handle protectors; 3x Bushskinz guards; Nudge bar; Hella Sharptones; Dual alarm horns; STEDI lightbar; TC mod loom; Paddles; ProVent 200; Dobinsons springs and MRR shocks; Bonnet struts; OCAM awning; Rear work light; Air compressor. TBD - UHF.

Comment

• GeoCal
                        • Apr 2019
                        • GEELONG

I have had my radio updated to the latest firmware here by dropping it into the dealer to be done. Didn't charge me anything to do it.
                        What I have found however:
                        Start the car, put on FM Radio, Bluetooth, Car play, whatever.
                        All is fine.
                        Take put car into reverse, then into drive, and at 10km/h it skips for a moment then is fine again.
                        Does it every time i get in the car.

For me this has only happened since the firmware update.
                        Not the end of the world, just annoying!

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
                          Valued Member
                          • May 2017
                          • Sydney

Originally posted by GeoCal View Post
                          I have had my radio updated to the latest firmware here by dropping it into the dealer to be done. Didn't charge me anything to do it.

What I have found however:

Start the car, put on FM Radio, Bluetooth, Car play, whatever.

All is fine.

Take put car into reverse, then into drive, and at 10km/h it skips for a moment then is fine again.

Does it every time i get in the car.

For me this has only happened since the firmware update.

Not the end of the world, just annoying!
                          Haven’t noticed that myself. When you say it skips for a moment, do you mean the audio? Like when a song skips? If so, I can understand that for an audio input like Bluetooth or CarPlay but doesn’t make sense if it’s FM radio...

Comment

• GeoCal
                            • Apr 2019
                            • GEELONG

Yeah the audio skips for I am guessing about 100-200ms.
                            Pretty strange.

Comment

• Mundy55
                              Valued Member
                              • Nov 2015
                              • Gold Coast

Mine did it, too, but this thread has made me realise I haven't noticed it happening now. Not sure why. I thought it might have been the bluetooth linked phone as it lost its wifi connection to the home wifi but that's not the case. Perhaps one of the lastest upgrades to the firmware? Will have to monitor more closely again.

Comment

• koop021
                                • Oct 2023
                                • NSW

Does anyone know if there's a newer version of the firmware or the a changelog between versions?
                                can we do this ourselves? Surely someone's got a copy of the firmware?

I've got a MY18 GLS and it's showing firmware 2.0.

I ran my local dealer and they're asking for $149 for just an update OR free if you do a service with them...

I've still got warranty until next year and would like the MMC updated before it goes.

​​​​​​

​​​​​​

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X