Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-3 Pajero

Generation 4-3 Pajero NW model 2011 - 2014

Old 1 Week Ago

Question Fright lights

Once again the dreaded engine light has appeared along with the auto transmission neutral.
My scan tool has come up with solenoid pressure fault in the Torque converter.
(Autel maxiscan reader) but what surprised me was that the local mechanic has a reference book with all the codes for all makes which he referred to and confirmed the diagnosis.
The reference book that came with the reader does not give details on the 2764 code that the fault produced.
So my enquiry is does any one know where this type of reference book can be obtained ?
Obviously the VACC supplies these to their members but can one be obtained for public use ?
Regards
Tough dog 40mm raised suspension,ARB shocks,MCC bull bar,electric winch,bash plates,draws , engel fridge,dual batteries,air comp,water tank and electric pump,inverter,DC/DC charger,air bags, converter lock up system.
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by reciprovac View Post
Once again the dreaded engine light has appeared along with the auto transmission neutral.
My scan tool has come up with solenoid pressure fault in the Torque converter.
Obviously the VACC supplies these to their members but can one be obtained for public use ?
Regards
Google is your friend, search on 'obd p2764'. Or a site like this, https://www.autocodes.com/p2764.html
Old 1 Week Ago

Smile auto codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdb View Post
Google is your friend, search on 'obd p2764'. Or a site like this, https://www.autocodes.com/p2764.html
Thank you for that information , just what I was looking for.
What a great service this forum provides.
Tough dog 40mm raised suspension,ARB shocks,MCC bull bar,electric winch,bash plates,draws , engel fridge,dual batteries,air comp,water tank and electric pump,inverter,DC/DC charger,air bags, converter lock up system.