Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-3 Pajero

Generation 4-3 Pajero NW model 2011 - 2014

Old 1 Week Ago

Default MMCS V1 phone calls onto speaker

Hi all,
Running MMCS V1, and running AUX cable to RCA adaptor into glovebox for playing Spotify off Android phone is working well.

What puzzles me is why I have the option to press 'Speaker' on some phone calls, by pushing on the screen, and not others.

When running calls through the speaker on MMCS the sound is amazing; sharper than girlfriend's misdemeanor log. Without the option for speaker, calls sound like shouting through my sock drawer.

Calls through the 'speaker' are like surround sound, regular calls sound like a cheap speaker under the drivers dash, that the hidden menu volume adjusts.

I have played with the volume on the hidden menu, to get it right. Feel like I have missed something important here.

Any ideas why Speaker is only an occasional option for some phone calls?

It is like Lindt quality calls present occasionally, but only Cadbury most of the time. I turned off Android Auto, because the option for speaker never occurs with that running.

The system has shown me what it can do...I just can't achieve it consistently, yet.

Grateful for any insight.