• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HeavyPizzaz
    Valued Member
    • May 2017
    • Sydney

Originally posted by dreamerman View Post
    Sure but unless something unforeseen happens I will be keeping the Pajero until the warranty runs out 7 years. By that time both knobs might be worn out!
    Haha all good mate, when I drove it yesterday I paid more attention to the feel of the shifter and realised I actually really like the standard (non special edition) design. They look good though, glad you found what you were after so quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• m_and_m
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2010
      • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Originally posted by nj swb View Post
      I was at Eddy Wreckers in Adelaide during the week, they had a wreck with that style of knob. Give them a call? (08) 8240 2655
      Reckon nj swb should get a spotter fee for that score!!!
      Nicely done
      2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
      2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
      Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• s311_bvm
        • Oct 2011
        • AUS

Originally posted by dreamerman View Post
        Received the knobs plus parts today. Very happy with the condition and is heavier than it looks.
        Are you going to get the matching handbrake lever?

Comment

• dreamerman
          Valued Member
          • Sep 2009
          • Sydney

Originally posted by s311_bvm View Post
          Are you going to get the matching handbrake lever?
          I like the stock handbrake lever, just less so for both shift knobs. I know it is a waste of money to replace perfectly functional knobs but .......
          03/19 MY18 Pajero NX GLX Graphite | KUMHO AT51 265/65R17 | Ultragauge MX v1.4 | AEM GPS Speedometer | Yakima Platform on OCAM Backbone | OEM Tow Bar | KAON Internal Rear Roof Shelf | ARB Smartbar

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X