• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Colinspence
    • Aug 2015
    • Perth

Card Slot Replacement Switch Panels

Have been working on a series of 3D printed switch panels to replace the officially named "Useless Card Holder" in the Gen 4's, mainly marketing on Facebook. It was suggested that there may be some members who are not using FB, so here are the details.

Panels are designed around either 7 Carling Rocker Switches, 7 Push On/Off switches, and there is also an option for 3 switch and a Oricom UHF300 radio. All can be custom designed to suit a bunch of different switches and accessories, including Recarc TowPro controllers, TPMS units, USB Ports etc.

Photos of some units below, also planning on coming up with other solutions for the 12v supply (cigarette lighter) and where the heated seat switches go.

Prices start at $45 including postage in Australia.

Drop me a PM or comment below if you are interested in discussing further.

Thanks
    Attached Files
  • landau351
    • Aug 2013
    • Brisbane

Hey mate are you still making these?

Comment

• Colinspence
      • Aug 2015
      • Perth

Yep, sure am.

Range is expanding, have a look at Nautia.com.au/shop for most of the range, e-mail orders (at)nautia.com.au if you can't see what you want and we can discuss a custom job.

cheers!

Comment

• cruisn06
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2011
        • Perth WA

Do you have a measurement for the size of toyota style switches? I am finding 2 types. as you dont list a few of the switches I want.

Cheers.
        07 Mitsubishi Pajero Shorty - Currently rolling around... Parked in Armenia for the moment

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/wrongturnadventure/

Comment

• Jasonmc73
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2019
          • Brisbane

Originally posted by cruisn06 View Post
          do you have a measurement for the size of toyota style switches? I am finding 2 types. As you dont list a few of the switches i want.

Cheers.
          Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• Colinspence
            • Aug 2015
            • Perth

Hi Guys

If you want a particular switch, please let me know what you are after. I can access the whole AOB range. Best to send me an e-mail Colin (at) Nautia.com.au

I also have been expanding the range of stock recently, they just haven't made it to the website yet.

thanks

Colin

Comment

• pharb
              Valued Member
              • Jul 2007
              • Tyers,Vic

Bought a switch panel off Colin.

7 days from Perth to eastern Victoria which I thought was pretty good, particulary considering it takes me 3 to 4 weeks to get some things from 150km away in Melbourne, but that could be partly because I have had a run of on line suppliers seeming to forget to send things.

But I degress.

Colin's panel appears fantastically neat. I was worried about it being to neat. I tried to fit some switches and they seemed to be to tight, but once I held my tounge right they just popped in perfectly.

Thanks Colin.
              PCOV Member 1107.
              Daily driver NX GLX
              Semi retired NL GLS 3.5 (no airbags) in almost prestine condition to replace NJ.
              Virtually fully retired NJ 2.8TD
              Previously - NB LWB, NA SWB.

Comment

• Colinspence
                • Aug 2015
                • Perth

Thanks for the positive feedback. Greatly appreciated.

cheers

Colin

Originally posted by pharb View Post
                Bought a switch panel off Colin.

7 days from Perth to eastern Victoria which I thought was pretty good, particulary considering it takes me 3 to 4 weeks to get some things from 150km away in Melbourne, but that could be partly because I have had a run of on line suppliers seeming to forget to send things.

But I degress.

Colin's panel appears fantastically neat. I was worried about it being to neat. I tried to fit some switches and they seemed to be to tight, but once I held my tounge right they just popped in perfectly.

Thanks Colin.

Comment

• Jasonmc73
                  Valued Member
                  • Jun 2019
                  • Brisbane

What i'm looking for is Traction on & Traction Off switches to suit Vlads loom would be great?

Would also like some blanks like the ones i think its AOB offer as they are neat & tidy blanks like Original blanks

Definately buying panel off you going to mount my Redarc towpro controller, probably compressor switch, traction switches & blank for lightbar/ spotties down the track

Also would like to know about the TPMS system, specs etc.
                  Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• Colinspence
                    • Aug 2015
                    • Perth

TC ON and TC OFF switches are in a box heading to me soon from AOB, so will be in stock very soon.

Re: Blanks, I've been looking but at this stage no aftermarket manufactuers that I can find. If you have a lead on them, be happy to look into it. For now, the blank is a 3D printed flat plate that clips in.

TPMS is a generic U912 style similar to this, but with external sensors.

Rgds

Colin

Originally posted by Jasonmc73 View Post
                    What i'm looking for is Traction on & Traction Off switches to suit Vlads loom would be great?

Would also like some blanks like the ones i think its AOB offer as they are neat & tidy blanks like Original blanks

Definately buying panel off you going to mount my Redarc towpro controller, probably compressor switch, traction switches & blank for lightbar/ spotties down the track

Also would like to know about the TPMS system, specs etc.

Comment

• Jasonmc73
                      Valued Member
                      • Jun 2019
                      • Brisbane

Thanks mate appreciated
                      Redarc Tow pro
                      Traction on & Off, Lightbar, compressor,

Only leaves two blanks for future worklight & other

Will email soon when i've ran some wires

Comment

• Marky74
                        • Jul 2020
                        • South Australia

Just received my delivery from Colin, looks awesome! Looking forward to getting it installed.

Many thanks to Colin [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        2011 NT Pajero Platinum, nudge bar, catch can, EGR Delete, RedArc Towpro Elite

Comment

• Jasonmc73
                          Valued Member
                          • Jun 2019
                          • Brisbane

Must get around to ordering one silmilar myself.

My Redarc brake controller knob is in need of a home!

As I have a GLS there is no blank switch holes so this is perfect.

Comment

• Moondog
                            • Dec 2017
                            • Cloverdale

These products are brilliant, highly recommended. I have two, one row of Carling type switches that replaced the 'card holder' and another that replaced the 12v cigarette socket panel with a panel containing my iDrive, a 12v cigarette socket and a 5v USB dual socket. Thanks so much to Colin at https://nautia.com.au/, fantastic products, highly functional, look awesome, quality 3D printed plastic and comes with really clear fitting instructions which are very useful if you haven't pulled a the lower dash of a Pajero apart before.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X