• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reelmick
    • Jun 2014
    • lake macquarie

chit chat

gee ! not much activity on here ,glad to see everyones challenger running sweet including mine , bought new 6 years ago serviced it myself and apart from EGR problem no other repairs ,but am going to buy a new model paj. sports at the end of month. its been a great car.
  • pb4x2
    • May 2015
    • Deception Bay Qld 4508

Hi,
    Being a fellow PB Challenger owner who is also happy with my vehicle I am also happy to chat to you. I have just returned from a two thousand plus kilometre round trip from Brisbane to Moranbah ( Bowen basin coal mining town) and back. On the first leg Brisbane to Rockhampton I averaged 8.4L /100 with which I was quite happy. Leaving Rockhampton the following morning I filled the car at a United outlet (because it was cheaper) and headed to Moranbah where it averaged 9.1L/100. Leaving Moranbah a few days later i filled at Puma and headed to Calliope where the car used 8.9L/100 and the next morning filled the car at Puma Calliope for the final leg home. Just before home I filled up at Costco and later calculated the final leg usage at 8.8L/100. So the moral of this story is I will never use United fuel again.Let me know what you think of the Pajero Sport when you get it.
    2012 PB Challenger 4x2 auto

30mm Whiteline Front Sway Bar / SPV Delete / Catch can / Auto-mate / Lowered Front 35mm Rear 50mm / Side Steps Lowered 20mm / Rear Spoiler / Sony Double DIN xav-ax1000 / Rear Camera / All the Chrome bits

Comment

• reelmick
      • Jun 2014
      • lake macquarie

chit chat

well i took delivery yesterday of the new QF pajero sports, seems a very nice vehicle to drive and the 8speed auto is great ,there was a slight delay with delivery blamed on the virus and i was sad to see the challenger go ,someone's going to get a good car there but i'll do my bit for the economy, Interestingly the 150mm high box and drawer system i made and removed from challenger fitted in the exact spot so the floor pan hasn't changed and with having no storage( same as challenger). Now not being able to go anywhere it will be a while before a review can be done ,but i will still read the PB-PC forum.

Comment

• pb4x2
        • May 2015
        • Deception Bay Qld 4508

I reckon you would be one of very few people prepared to buy a car at the time being and assume you would have gotten a very good deal as the sales personnel would agree to almost anything to make a sale.My PB was treated to a clay cloth clean and polish a couple of weeks ago and the following day I gave my MN Triton the same work over. Both vehicles came up quite well and i would recommend others do the same. Let me know your impressions when you are able to take your new car for a run.
        2012 PB Challenger 4x2 auto

30mm Whiteline Front Sway Bar / SPV Delete / Catch can / Auto-mate / Lowered Front 35mm Rear 50mm / Side Steps Lowered 20mm / Rear Spoiler / Sony Double DIN xav-ax1000 / Rear Camera / All the Chrome bits

Comment

• reelmick
          • Jun 2014
          • lake macquarie

will do , have done 100 ks but i'm sure the month will be up before 1500 k free checkover ,and yes the dealership were glad to see me ,got a pretty good deal ,under drive away price ,towbar and wiring ,2 years servicing 4 years roadside asst. 12 months caravan card and a reasonable trade in. sad thing is big dealership but still had to put off 80 people the week before.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X