• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TAGriffett
    • Jan 2020
    • Croydon North

1997 3.5L V6 duel-fuel Pajero for parts sale

Sadly, after some years of slowly rebuilding my pride and joy, she threw a timing belt assembly at Christmas. I'm not up for the rebuild but I know she is (too) full of components that would be of likely value to other Pajero owners, including:
    - (re)certified LPG tank - 2017
    - 2 year old bullbar assembly
    - 2 x AT tyres (with only 3 weeks of use)
    - bluetooth stereo and handsfree kit
    - copper radiator

Offers invited. Croydon (Vic)-based. Time is limited before I have to call someone to tow her away to the Pajero heaven in the sky... Cheers.
    Last edited by TAGriffett; 06-01-20, 07:51 PM.
  • disco stu
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2018
    • Wollongong

Sorry to hear about your car.

Wish you were closer. There are some parts I need but not much chance of driving down to Melbourne at the moment with the Hume closed

What style lpg tank is it, what size etc? I'm looking to increase capacity and get it sitting higher

Comment

• disco stu
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2018
      • Wollongong

Actually, I'm also looking for the door lock controller behind the drivers dash speaker and rear left power window regulator. Even if you just pulled the window reg apart to send the motor part of it.

Comment

• TAGriffett
        • Jan 2020
        • Croydon North

Stu - Test report states that it is an 85L tank, though I know that I can only ever get 60L in it. Spec satisfies AS3509 (?)

Comment

• xhadyboy
          • Nov 2016
          • Macedon Rnges

G'Day Mate
          What size are the A/T Tyre's ?
          And what type of Bull bar is e.g steel ,alloy ,winch non,winch ?
          It doesn't happen to have a 2nd battery tray in it by any chance ?

Comment

• disco stu
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2018
            • Wollongong

Originally posted by TAGriffett View Post
            Stu - Test report states that it is an 85L tank, though I know that I can only ever get 60L in it. Spec satisfies AS3509 (?)
            It should take 68l to be 80%. Will cost to much to send tank regardless

I'm still interested in the door lock controller and window reg motor if you give me a price on those

Comment

• Bluepajee
              • Dec 2019
              • Melbourne

Id be interested in stereo and also potentially tyres, could you please Pm More info?

Cheers T

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

• TAGriffett
                • Jan 2020
                • Croydon North

Update on availability

Thank you, one and all, for your messages and interest. As indicated, though I wish it were otherwise, I'm not in a position to store the Pajero for a short while while we pick over it's carcass - unfortunately I don't physically have that storage space available.

I've been offered $350 for the vehicle as a whole (and, sadly, I know the parts are worth far more than that), towed from where it is at my mechanic and with me getting a refund on my rego. That's looking very convenient at the moment.

If anyone is interested in making me a better offer by, say 13 Jan, i'm open to invitations!

Cheers, T.

Comment

• [TUFFTR]
                  • Jun 2018
                  • Victoria

Originally posted by TAGriffett View Post
                  Thank you, one and all, for your messages and interest. As indicated, though I wish it were otherwise, I'm not in a position to store the Pajero for a short while while we pick over it's carcass - unfortunately I don't physically have that storage space available.

I've been offered $350 for the vehicle as a whole (and, sadly, I know the parts are worth far more than that), towed from where it is at my mechanic and with me getting a refund on my rego. That's looking very convenient at the moment.

If anyone is interested in making me a better offer by, say 13 Jan, i'm open to invitations!

Cheers, T.
                  Hi mate. Wouldnt be keen on selling the lpg tank would you?
                  1993 Mitsubishi Magna/4L V6 DOHC 24v
                  1991 Mitsubishi Pajero High-Roof JDM Import/4D56T
                  2009 Mitsubishi Pajero NT VRX/3.2 DiD

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X