• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • birdie1976
    • Feb 2020
    • TR

Hello from Turkey

Hello everyone. I have just owned a 1990 Pajero Gen 1, with a 2.6 lt engine. I am from Turkey and please be patient with my silly questions about my new Lorenzo (I have named it after Sancho Panza's donkey Lorenzo). I am here to learn as much as possible about my new offroader.

Safe drives you all.
  • cruisn06
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2011
    • Perth WA

Welcome, enjoy your stay. there is heaps of info here.
    07 Mitsubishi Pajero Shorty - Currently rolling around... Parked in Armenia for the moment

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/wrongturnadventure/

Comment

• birdie1976
      • Feb 2020
      • TR

Originally posted by cruisn06 View Post
      Welcome, enjoy your stay. there is heaps of info here.
      Thank you

Comment

• arrow
        Valued Member
        • Nov 2007

There is SO much information and advice available here that you have tapped into a great resource.

No matter how silly you may think a question is, do not hesitate to ask - you'll get an answer.

Enjoy being a part of the Forum.

Comment

• birdie1976
          • Feb 2020
          • TR

Thank you all for your intimate welcome.
          Here is my first question. This weekend, i have spent my nights with sleepless moments. Where is this oil coming from? Oil pump or its sensor? What is the best cheapest way to fix? Thank you in advance.

BV9500Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Comment

• old Jack
            Regular
            • Jun 2011
            • Adelaide, South Australia.

Definite the sensor and it looks like it is coming from the screw in threaded section and not the centre body of the sensor. If this is true then just remove the sensor, put a small amount of liquid pipe gasket Ao the thread and refit. Wah it all down and see if you still have a leak. The centre of the sensor could be leaking down on to the pump, it is not possible to clearly see.

OJ.
            2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
            MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X