• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • old Jack
    Regular
    • Jun 2011
    • Adelaide, South Australia.

6.000 Posts and still happy.

This is my 6,000th post on this forum so I wish to thank the Pajero Club of Victoria for hosting and administering this forum. The volunteer administrators and moderators do a great job so , without them this forum would not exist.
    It is polite, respectful, welcoming, informative, helpful and even a bit of fun sometimes, and this can not be achieved without all members contributions.

I have communicated, met and even traveled with some fantastic people who I have met through the forum, that share my interests in adventure 4wd touring and how to do it without breaking something or your bank account.

Along the way I have been able to assist many in my particular fields of experience and expertise but I have also learnt so much from so many and I am a better person for this.

with a Coopers, OJ.
    2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
    MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .
  • littleriver
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2013
    • Queensland

Originally posted by old Jack View Post
    This is my 6,000th post on this forum so I wish to thank the Pajero Club of Victoria for hosting and administering this forum. The volunteer administrators and moderators do a great job so , without them this forum would not exist.
    It is polite, respectful, welcoming, informative, helpful and even a bit of fun sometimes, and this can not be achieved without all members contributions.

I have communicated, met and even traveled with some fantastic people who I have met through the forum, that share my interests in adventure 4wd touring and how to do it without breaking something or your bank account.

Along the way I have been able to assist many in my particular fields of experience and expertise but I have also learnt so much from so many and I am a better person for this.

with a Coopers, OJ.

Well done OJ ... we have all learnt a lot from you ...

Keep the posts coming ... ... here’s to your up and coming 10k post

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• Dicko1
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2014
      • Cairns, FNQ

YEP.........What they said!!
      Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Scouter1
        Valued Member
        • Mar 2013
        • Sydney NSW

OJ,

Thank you so much for your wise words and generosity in contributing to this forum. I always look forward to your contributions on threads, inevitably you share your significant experience to help others.

Cheers,
        Stephen
        2011 Silver NT GLS DiD Auto with extra bits - build thread http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=36099

Comment

• Pickle
          Administrator
          • Jun 2007
          • All over Oz

Originally posted by old Jack View Post
          This is my 6,000th post on this forum so I wish to thank the Pajero Club of Victoria for hosting and administering this forum. with a Coopers, OJ.
          And it has been a pleasure having you on board. From the work you did with Mitsu and with Marshall recently your contributions with what you have learnt and passed on to other forum members has been nothing more than extraordinary.
          I personally would like to thank you for being an integral part of this forum and look forward to another 6000 posts
          Thank You
          Admin
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Robin
            • Nov 2010
            • monbulk. vic

Oj it has been a pleasure to read your comments and knowledge over the years.
            Many thanks,
            Robin.
            Robin.
            Mods. After market cup holders. 4 After market weather shields from ebay that look and work great. No more messy hair NG 1989 V6 3Ltr. Super Wagon. Electric sun roof, cruise control, ashtrays and great seats and new motor.
            To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

Comment

• Ian H
              Valued Member
              • May 2015
              • Melbourne

I echo everyone's sentiments and thanks to the admins and OJ.
              2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X